Disembarking from Dawn

bitsey66

Just got off last Friday. It was advertised in our paperwork that last call would be 9:55 am. We got off at 9:45 am. It sounded like from the announcements, they meant business so we went ahead and left. :)

That’s not bad! We’re usually off by 7-8am. Given the fact that San Juan may be limited with things to do, we’re in no hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What is the latest we can get off the ship? Our flight isn’t until 6pm and for once, we don’t have to rush! Hoping we can enjoy a breakfast then just hang out awhile until most of the crowds have gone! Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You have to be out of your rooms no later than 8 and off the ship by 10. They start boarding the next cruise at 11:00.

• 3 weeks later...
What is the latest we can get off the ship? Our flight isn’t until 6pm and for once, we don’t have to rush! Hoping we can enjoy a breakfast then just hang out awhile until most of the crowds have gone!

As you can see, you will be off by 9-10am.

Which port? Maybe folks can offer some ideas.

We have sailed out of San Juan a few times now and it is not worth trying to stay on later because the customs there is so slow and not many of them. If you are looking for something to do before your flight...we always pay $20pp take a tour with a taxi company and they get you to the airport on time.

We just got off of the Dawn today we checked out of our room 12522 (Suite) at 9:10am. Our steward Raymond came knocking at 8:15 and said oh ok I will come back later.

Poor Raymond. If you overstay your welcome, you make the turnaround that much harder for him.