Celebrity solstice

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:12 PM.
Sydney Au
106 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Hi

Talking my sister on the 2 day sampler cruise , what time should we checkin ? We have a later time in the afternoon, will they let us on earlier ?? Any suggestions welcome

John

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cheers

John

Sydney, Australia
690 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
If you are a captains club member they will let you check in early, or if you are concierge, suites etc you can also check in earlier than your allotted time.
I have previously been asked to show our check in time prior to being allowed into the overseas passenger terminal, and they were strict (this was with carnival though) not allowing anyone in unless you had the correct check in time.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

2007 Pacific Sky
2010 Pacific Sun
2011 Navigator of the Seas
2012 Pacific Sun
2014 Celebrity Reflection
2015 Carnival Spirit
2015 Celebrity Solstice
2016 Radiance of the Seas
2016 Celebrity Infinity
2017 Le Boreal-Antarctica!
2017 NCL-Getaway
Wellington. New Zealand
2,806 Posts
Joined Dec 2013
having travelled cattle class on Celebrity from Sydney on earlier cruises I have experienced no issues when arriving early. You may have to queue up but you will be processed in order. It is very unlikely though that you will get onboard much before 11.00 am

By cattle class I mean with no previous Celebrity experience to jump any queues
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
12-01-2014 Celebrity Century
02-08-2015 Celebrity Solstice
02-25-2015 Celebrity Solstice

Canberra Australia
38,683 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Your sig block is out of date so cannot tell if this cruise has left yet however, the time they give you or later is best for everyone, just make sure you get there before it closes.