Booking Confirmation from Princess

trbarton

Is their a way on Princess Web site to get a copy of my "Booking Conformation" like I received from Princess that shows my charges and credits.
Good question. I don't book directly with Princess (I like to save lots of money and get perks) so I don't know what sort of confirmation they provide. I know that if you do a "pretend" booking, it shows what the base fare is and the government fees and taxes so the information must be there.

Good question. I don't book directly with Princess (I like to save lots of money and get perks) so I don't know what sort of confirmation they provide. I know that if you do a "pretend" booking, it shows what the base fare is and the government fees and taxes so the quote]

The copy that I have is from Princess through my T/A and I wanted to confirm some credits. So how do you confirm your credits on your Princess cruise? information must be there. A pretend booking doesn't show what credits you have what and that is what I'm trying to find.

Tom:)

The copy that I have is from Princess through my T/A and I wanted to confirm some credits. So how do you confirm your credits on your Princess cruise? information must be there. A pretend booking doesn't show what credits you have what and that is what I'm trying to find.
I assume you mean onboard credit. You should ask your TA about that. If you use a TA, your OBC won't show up on the Princess site.

With regard to on board credit confirmation, how do I confirm them. We submitted paperwork for military obc and shareholder credit. Have not heard from Princess at all and don't know where to look to see if credits are applied. We have booked through a TA, does that matter?

With regard to on board credit confirmation, how do I confirm them. We submitted paperwork for military obc and shareholder credit. Have not heard from Princess at all and don't know where to look to see if credits are applied. We have booked through a TA, does that matter?

Your TA should be able to tell how much OBC you have. They may not be able to tell all the sources but can give you a total.

Ask your TA to provide you with the total OBC you have for the cruise. After I send in the paperwork for the Carnival stock OBC, I will call my TA and ask what the total OBC is for my booking. She sends a copy of a "booking confirmation" from Princess that just lists the total amount of OBC credited to me and the total amount credited to my DH. I take a copy of this so that I know how much should be posted to each of our shipboard cabin statement. So far (knock on wood) the shipboard cabin statement has had the correct amount of OBC listed.

Even if you get confirmation of OBC, bring any documentation with you on the cruise and double check it after boarding. My last three cruises, my stockholder OBC wasn't applied even after getting confirmation from both Princess and my TA. My last cruise, my FCC OBC wasn't applied. With the latter, I went to the PSD twice and both times, they said I had all the OBC I was getting. I emailed my TA and it was applied a couple of hours later. Those two OBC were $400 combined, not insignificant and worth raising a stink over. I now bring copies of all faxes and confirmations for all OBC. FYI, they won't accept electronic confirmation at the PSD. It has to be printed.

Once granted, your military OBC qualification will permanently appear under the Circle Savings Account section of your My Princess page. The CCL Shareholder OBC will not appear under Circle Savings, but you should receive a confirmatory email. However, based on my experience (and apparently many others on CC), the email often seems to fall through the cracks, and a phone call to Booking Support is required.

Your TA should have been sent a new invoice listing the extra OBC's you applied for. Our upcoming Alaska cruise was booked through a TA, we just went in explained what we had applied for and asked for a copy, which they provided.

My last cruise, my FCC OBC wasn't applied. With the latter, I went to the PSD twice and both times, they said I had all the OBC I was getting. I emailed my TA and it was applied a couple of hours later.

Obviously, they didn't know with whom they were dealing.;):D

You can just call Princess and ask. They will tell you what OBC you have weather or not you are using a TA. Last Spring my TA told me all was set but when I checked with Princess they told me she had not forwarded all the documentation needed. I was able to get the info to Princess in the nick of time. Needless to say, we won't be using that agent again.

I will contact TA today, then follow up for confirmations with Princess. Thanks for directions, I would not have figured this out without CC assistance.

Ask your TA for an invoice. It should contain detail $ information, including OBC's. If it doesn't, tell the TA to e-mail you a copy of your Princess confirmation. If the TA is reluctant to do that, transfer your booking to a different travel agency.

If booked via a TA have them e-mail (or mail or fax) the real PDF copy of the Princess Booking Confirmation, Passenger Copy, not a TA document, letter or e-mail. The OBC's are shown there. Bring a copy with you on the ship. If you book direct get this document from Princess.

Your TA should be able to provide you with a confirmation of any and all OBCs. And it pays to take the written confirmation with you when you board. Then check at the Guest Services desk a day or 2 into the cruise to be sure they are on your statement.

When I go to my Cruise Personalizer and click Balance and Make Payment on the right, it shows me a price breakdown (cruise fare, insurance, taxes and fees) and total, how much I've paid (all of it at this point!) and then below it shows my OBC. We only have a small amount that was part of a booking promo, not shareholder or veteran, so I don't know if it would show those. You could try looking there and see if it shows what you need.

When I go to my Cruise Personalizer and click Balance and Make Payment on the right, it shows me a price breakdown (cruise fare, insurance, taxes and fees) and total, how much I've paid (all of it at this point!) and then below it shows my OBC. We only have a small amount that was part of a booking promo, not shareholder or veteran, so I don't know if it would show those. You could try looking there and see if it shows what you need.
This is only if you booked directly through Princess. You don't see this if you book with a TA. The OP booked through a TA.

If you booked directly through Princess, you can print your Booking Confirmation from the Princess website.

If you booked through a travel agent, you cannot obtain your Booking Confirmation directly from Princess. However, your travel agent can obtain an updated copy from Princess at any time. I always ask my travel agent to send me an updated Princess Booking Confirmation showing all onboard credits and also showing final payment paid in full. This is the PDF from Princess - not a travel agent document.

If your travel agent will not send you an updated copy of the Princess Booking Confirmation, then I believe you need a new travel agent.

TA "confirmed" princess has provided OBC for FCC and Military. Still waiting to confirm the shareholder benefit. TA said that Princess said that they do not send a breakdown of the OBCs by OBC type.

Once the last OBC is "confirmed" I will ask to have Princess confirmation provided. As per all your recommendations, I will have all the actual paperwork with me on the cruise. FYI, we are past final payment. So far so good. Thanks again for the tips - no way could I figure this out on my own...:)

TA "confirmed" princess has provided OBC for FCC and Military. Still waiting to confirm the shareholder benefit. TA said that Princess said that they do not send a breakdown of the OBCs by OBC type.

Once the last OBC is "confirmed" I will ask to have Princess confirmation provided. As per all your recommendations, I will have all the actual paperwork with me on the cruise. FYI, we are past final payment. So far so good. Thanks again for the tips - no way could I figure this out on my own...:)

That is correct. The Princess booking confirmation lists as "on board credit". I 'm looking at mine now.:p

FCC credits are displayed in your "Circle Savings" account. All others are displayed as "cruise credits" and "on board credits".

Archived