Atlantic repositioning cruises on Prncess

kwahl1

Is there a general search category for looking for repositioning cruises, say, Atlantic ocean from Europe to the USA in August of September. We took a TransPacific last year, loved it. Not sure where to start to look, Europe to USA on Princess only. Thanks for pointers

KEN

I think you will be hard pressed to find a Princess cruise that is Transatlantic in August or Sept. To return to Florida and that time frame is high hurricane season. I think most of them will return in middle of October and November when the hurricane season is supposed to be winding down. Not always the case though.

I think you will be hard pressed to find a Princess cruise that is Transatlantic in August or Sept. To return to Florida and that time frame is high hurricane season. I think most of them will return in middle of October and November when the hurricane season is supposed to be winding down. Not always the case though.

Northern Europe crossings, including those stopping in Greenland and Iceland, are frequently offered in August and September.

Not true:

Both the Royal and Regal do ta in early September from Copenhagen and Southampton and do cruises in New England. The Crown leaves Italy on 11/3 and the Pacific leaves Italy later than that.