Question about Booking Crown Grill

AF-1

Hello everyone. I am staying in a suite and have a specialty dinner for the first night. I have my brother and sister and their spouses with us on this cruise. They are in balcony cabins. Do you know if Crown Grill is reserved for only suite guests on first night; or can I make reservations on first night for all six of us? Thank so much. Oh, we are on Caribbean Princes Feb 16-23 2019 out of FLL. One more thing; I want to wait until we board to make reservations; since I have lots of OBC and will use some of my credit to pay for brother and sister and their families. Thanks

We were in a suite on the Grand. We were traveling with 43other couples in balconies.

On the first night, we went to Crown to make a reservation for 8. Our cabins dinners were prepaid. The other 6 we had charged to our cabin (as our treat). Otherwise, they would have been charged to the individual cabins.

Also, if you get there quickly enough- some ships have a more private-type room in the Crown for larger parties. That was a very nice touch.

The Crown Grill is never reserved just for suite guests. We eat there every night (or almost every night) of our last 5+ cruises. Always delicious (but some cruises much better than others). Also, we always book once we are on board and never had any issues with availability.

Enjoy! (and try the spiny lobster cake.)

-Andrew :)

We've never had a problem making a specialty restaurant reservation--Crown Grill or Sabatini's or SHARE--for embarkation evening. With only one exception we've done it for each of our last eight or nine cruises.

Passengers in a suite have priority when making dining reservations. For that reason, you should make the reservations and any other dining reservations during your cruise for your group. Should be no problems making reservations after boarding. If you do have problems remind them you are in a suite. last time I sailed while making reservations for the Crown Grill with the hostess, the head the head waiter walked up. She was telling us that the time we wanted was not available, he informed her that we were in a suite and we can eat when we want.

Passengers in a suite have priority when making dining reservations. For that reason, you should make the reservations and any other dining reservations during your cruise for your group. Should be no problems making reservations after boarding. If you do have problems remind them you are in a suite. last time I sailed while making reservations for the Crown Grill with the hostess, the head the head waiter walked up. She was telling us that the time we wanted was not available, he informed her that we were in a suite and we can eat when we want.

Great answer. We will make reservations for my brother and sister and their spouses. That is good news

We were in a suite on the Grand. We were traveling with 43other couples in balconies.

On the first night, we went to Crown to make a reservation for 8. Our cabins dinners were prepaid. The other 6 we had charged to our cabin (as our treat). Otherwise, they would have been charged to the individual cabins.

Also, if you get there quickly enough- some ships have a more private-type room in the Crown for larger parties. That was a very nice touch.

Good info; we will make a reservation for everyone once we board. Thank you

Hello everyone. I am staying in a suite and have a specialty dinner for the first night. I have my brother and sister and their spouses with us on this cruise. They are in balcony cabins. Do you know if Crown Grill is reserved for only suite guests on first night; or can I make reservations on first night for all six of us? Thank so much. Oh, we are on Caribbean Princes Feb 16-23 2019 out of FLL. One more thing; I want to wait until we board to make reservations; since I have lots of OBC and will use some of my credit to pay for brother and sister and their families. Thanks

Anyone can eat there on the first night.