Labadee - WiFi for streaming music?

skichick21

I've been to Labadee many times but have never tried....does either Ship WiFi reach or are there local access points on the RCCL network so you could potentially stream music from Pandora, Spotify, etc.? Not important as clearly I have never used it, but wondering if anyone has. TIA

I've been to Labadee many times but have never tried....does either Ship WiFi reach or are there local access points on the RCCL network so you could potentially stream music from Pandora, Spotify, etc.? Not important as clearly I have never used it, but wondering if anyone has. TIA

I can tell you this,

No

We have not been able to use our smart phones on the beaches.....Signal does not go that far.......

So Pandora not going to happen.

Enjoy Labadee, we do.

Not familiar with pandora or Spotify (nothing against them just don't use them) but if you have amazon prime, you also have access to the amazon prime music app and you can download music to your phone or tablet for playing offline.

We will do this and carry a small Bluetooth speaker, never been to labadee but if it's where we can (others not right on top of us) we will be listening to our music whole we relax on the beach.