Haven't been since 2016 and have some ???

laumicmah

Just booked the Horizon for Oct. Booked family harbor. What kind of food and drinks?

Drink package....it's like $59 (tips included). Does Carnival ever do a sale on this like Royal does? And, I think I remember we could not use it on Grand Turk, right?

How much is FTTF now?

Can still carry on a bottle of wine per 21+ adult? Do they still offer free wine with booking steakhouse the first night?

thanks!

Oh, don't mind tallnthensome- they get grumpy when they haven't cruised recently!

As for FTTF, it's $69.95 for a 7 day cruise... if you're saying it's not available on your cruise, I'm guessing that you're sailing from a European port?

I've also read that the Family Harbor does a pretty comprehensive continental breakfast, including scrambled eggs etc... and sandwiches and the like at lunch time.

And yes, every person over 21 is entitled to bring on one 750ml bottle of wine. And every passenger can bring up to 12 cans or cartons of 12 oz or less soda or juice. I've heard that Cheers never goes on sale.

I've also read that the Family Harbor does a pretty comprehensive continental breakfast, including scrambled eggs etc... and sandwiches and the like at lunch time.

The Vista's Family Harbour lounge also has an espresso machine and ice cream machine. No juice machine, but at breakfast there was jugs of juice. Milk was always available in the fridge, and then in the evening there was cookies and small sandwiches

And yes, breakfast was good: Fruit, pastries, scrambled eggs, sausages, hash browns (or other type of potato), cereal, yogurt.

I believe Cheers is a few dollars/day cheaper if you purchase before boarding. Either that or I am confused when people were buying before the price increase that occurred at the beginning of year

You're correct according to the Carnival site... $5/day cheaper per person if you buy it in advance of cruising.

Oh, don't mind tallnthensome- they get grumpy when they haven't cruised recently!

As for FTTF, it's $69.95 for a 7 day cruise... if you're saying it's not available on your cruise, I'm guessing that you're sailing from a European port?

I am sailing on the Horizon in July and I was told that because it is a "new" ship that the FTTF is not available.

I am sailing on the Horizon in July and I was told that because it is a "new" ship that the FTTF is not available.

Yes, I was told the ship needs to be in port 2 months before they start doing FTTF. We are cruising out of Miami.

Another question. I googled and for a 2013 post with answer but want to be sure it still applies. Can you book a cabin for 2 and list one passenger but leave other as TBD? It allowed my friends to do this but will Carnival bump them if they don't update name in certain timeframe?

Edited by laumicmah