Bump out balcony staterooms. Which ship?

Kingofcool1947

We had a bump out balcony Caribe deck port side on the Coral last May and absolutely loved it.. It is somewhat larger with spectacular views. It was the 1st in a line of bumpouts so no visual obstructions looking forward.

Was it C622? We had that one going through the Panama Canal a few years ago and we had fantastic views the whole way. Had the Balcony breakfast delivered and ate it for lunch, too. A memorable day all round.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Caribe Deck balconies on the Ruby, Crown and Caribbean (and I think at least one other in the same class of ship) are larger, partly covered and partly uncovered and do stick out from the deck above... could that be what you mean?

Caribe Deck balconies on the Ruby, Crown and Caribbean (and I think at least one other in the same class of ship) are larger, partly covered and partly uncovered and do stick out from the deck above... could that be what you mean?

Not sure. I think it was on Caribe deck?

If I recall the bump out stateroomswas on a ship where all decks with balcony staterooms decks did not line up in a straight row. The group of bump out staterooms were midship (?) in the deck above us. The bump out corner staterooms could look down to the next deck and have a normal conversation with the PAXs on their balcony below. And could see inside their stateroom. But I can’t remember which ship.:o

Edited by Kingofcool1947

Senior moment here. :).

Which ship has the bump out balcony staterooms?

And is the balcony larger than the regular balcony?

Thanks.

The Coral and the Island both have bump out cabins. They are not the largest balconies. The larger balconies on the Caribe deck. The exception would be C622 which is a corner balcony and C637. I always try to get a bump out cabin with I cruise on the Coral.

The Coral and the Island both have bump out cabins. They are not the largest balconies. The larger balconies on the Caribe deck. The exception would be C622 which is a corner balcony and C637. I always try to get a bump out cabin when I cruise on the Coral.

I wanted to say is I always try to get a bump out cabin mid-ship on Caribe deck when I cruise on the Coral. I have not been on the island since changes were made to add additional cabins in the back of the ship.

• 3 months later...