Bucket of beers

JaneyLynn

I'm heading out next Friday and I'm trying to get an idea of how much money I need to bring for my S&S (I secure with a credit card but put money on it to cover almost all).

Does anyone know the recent price for a bucket of beer? It was $26 last time I drank on board, just want to make sure it didn't go up much more then $30. The wine I normally get went up from $26 to $32. I know $6 isn't much but my OCD and "list o' money" get uncomfy when it's off by more then a few bucks.

Thanks in advance!!

My opinion is, the "discount" in buying a bucket of beer is nil. The winner is the server who sold it to you. (Good for them!)

Not sure what you mean "The winner is the server".... If I buy 4 or 5 individuals from the same person its likely more gratuity. He actually gets less if I buy a bucket instead of buying them separately ...

My opinion is, the "discount" in buying a bucket of beer is nil. The winner is the server who sold it to you. (Good for them!)

The discount is basically 50 cents off a beer. So $2 savings on a bucket. Not bad I’ll take anything I can get for a discount. And you can mix beers. We always get 2 beers my wife wants and 2 I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which brand beer is 12 oz?

Corona. Dos Equis. Sierra Nevada pale ale. Probably most of the imports except of course fosters. Also they usually have local craft beers from port you sail from. I forget the one they have in Miami. We sail out of Baltimore a lot and they have Heavy Seas beer like Loose Cannon.

The discount is basically 50 cents off a beer. So $2 savings on a bucket. Not bad I’ll take anything I can get for a discount. And you can mix beers. We always get 2 beers my wife wants and 2 I want.

Our breakdown,,,3 for me, 1 for my wife!;)

• Like 1

Thank you for all the replies!!

I'm going to budget $30 + 15% + $2 tip. $36.50 per bucket max

We love getting buckets of beer during the movies. They stay iced down and we don't have to keep searching for a server when we're done with the first.

Thank you for all the replies!!

I'm going to budget $30 + 15% + $2 tip. $36.50 per bucket max

We love getting buckets of beer during the movies. They stay iced down and we don't have to keep searching for a server when we're done with the first.

You do realize the 15% is a $4.50 tip.

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Mrs.C05 said:

I get the bucket of beer too and save them in the room for when I'm getting ready or relaxing on the balcony. I get all 4 to myself 😁

We call this a "strategic reserve" I do the same thing.