Variety of beverages on Labadee

kruzinkel

Are the bars on Labadee full bars or do they have limited options? Not expecting every single liquor or wine that is available on the ship- but hoping at least that they will have the common beach drinks- lava flows, pina coladas, mojitos, and of course the labadoozles.

They have all the basic stuff...you can get pretty much anything you want. If you're on a "package", that works, too. They may not have all the "top shelf" stuff, but if you're doing "mixed" drinks, top shelf is pretty much a waste of money.

They have all the basic stuff...you can get pretty much anything you want. If you're on a "package", that works, too. They may not have all the "top shelf" stuff, but if you're doing "mixed" drinks, top shelf is pretty much a waste of money.

Call me hypochondriac, but having cheapie vodka with cranberry juice gave me a terrific headache! Even in jello shooters. Both of these occurred at home, not on a ship. Was trying to cut the grocery bill. So, I respectfully disagree.

• 2 weeks later...
Call me hypochondriac, but having cheapie vodka with cranberry juice gave me a terrific headache! Even in jello shooters. Both of these occurred at home, not on a ship. Was trying to cut the grocery bill. So, I respectfully disagree.

Exactly! If one is used to top shelf they will definitely be able to taste the cheap crap.