Great Stirrup Cay Construction Update

imzeppy

Hi All:

I was wondering if anyone knows what the status is of the construction upgrades to Great Stirrup Cay? They are building a new Haven retreat and construction was supposed to be completed some time ago. It has gotten behind schedule due to the hurricanes. I am traveling in December of this year and staying in the Haven and am wondering if the upgrades will be completed or if I should book a cabana instead. I suppose a cabana would be a waste if these upgrades are completed.

Anyone traveled there lately and have an update? Any idea on the ETA for completion? I contacted NCL and they were pretty useless in providing any new information and there is nothing on their website either.

Thanks for the help!

Hi All:

I was wondering if anyone knows what the status is of the construction upgrades to Great Stirrup Cay? They are building a new Haven retreat and construction was supposed to be completed some time ago. It has gotten behind schedule due to the hurricanes. I am traveling in December of this year and staying in the Haven and am wondering if the upgrades will be completed or if I should book a cabana instead. I suppose a cabana would be a waste if these upgrades are completed.

Anyone traveled there lately and have an update? Any idea on the ETA for completion? I contacted NCL and they were pretty useless in providing any new information and there is nothing on their website either.

Thanks for the help!

Wow... Good to know about the Haven Retreat.

yeah, IF it ever gets done. The last press release from NCL touts completion in the Summer of 2017. Really??? They are over a year behind schedule and have provided no updates to the schedule? And when you call to inquire they act like they don't even know any construction is going on. Literally, I called today and was told by the public relations team, "we have built everything that we're going to build...there's no more construction going on". :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...