Carnival miracle jenga hunt

vanelli56

So, I plan on writing a review later this week, but wanted to post up asap about a game we hope to get started for future cruises.

Some friends and I hid (some really obvious, some really hard) jenga pieces all over deck 2 of the miracle which we just got back from on Saturday.

The challenge is to find them, maybe take a pic to post up when you return, but then feel free to take it and re hide it someplace else on deck 2.

Hopefully the cleaning crew won't remove all of them, between now and until people can keep it going. There are more pieces left in the game room too, so feel free to grab and continue the game.

The only crew member that knows is Jaya in the red frog... so tell him

Eugene and friends say hi... and you want to find jenga pieces.

Have fun!

So now the people that want to play Jenga cannot, because some of the pieces are missing?

Wow! That seems really....so many words come to mind.

Yea, and if you want to play yahtzee, you can use the missing dice, or play monopoly with the missing cards, or clue with no pieces, etc. Etc.. At least we put the pieces to use for fun on the fun ship.

So, I plan on writing a review later this week, but wanted to post up asap about a game we hope to get started for future cruises.

Some friends and I hid (some really obvious, some really hard) jenga pieces all over deck 2 of the miracle which we just got back from on Saturday.

The challenge is to find them, maybe take a pic to post up when you return, but then feel free to take it and re hide it someplace else on deck 2.

Hopefully the cleaning crew won't remove all of them, between now and until people can keep it going. There are more pieces left in the game room too, so feel free to grab and continue the game.

The only crew member that knows is Jaya in the red frog... so tell him

Eugene and friends say hi... and you want to find jenga pieces.

Have fun!

There is a FB group Cruising Ducks. Check that out instead of using Jenga pieces.