pre-paid gratuities

jlx2

This will be our first Celebrity cruise, (we have only sailed Royal Caribbean before and are so excited to try Celebrity!) and I was wondering if we have the option of pre-paying our gratuities. I went to my online information where we can add the beverage package, shore excursions etc. to our booking, but didn't see an option for pre-paid gratuities. Is this something I would need to call in directly? Thank you so much!

I just talked to my TA about that this week. She said it would need to be paid through her. If you booked direct you may need to call Celebrity. It will be billed at the end if you don't prepay. I like to get it out of the way and paid up front.

If you don't, they automatically charge gratuities to your onboard account unless you go to the desk to have them take gratuities off.

According to the Celebrity website you have the option to automatically add them for Traditional Dining. They are required for Select Dining.

We have been on 45 cruises & Elite with Celebrity .We still prefer to give our gratuities in cash to the people who serve us during the cruise . We always add for great service & attitudes.

Our next Celebrity cruise is May 14th on the Millennium to Alaska & we are sure tyo enjoy this one as we have our past Celebrity cruises

Archived