Entertainment Request

Will Carnival tell you if there are other weddings booked the day of yours? I sent in my entertainment request, if I call, will they tell me if it's available? I requested the D.J and I know if someone else has requested it, its first come, first serve, will they inform you of this now or 2 weeks prior to leaving?

The way I read the entertainment request document is that they would not charge your credit card unless it was confirmed you were getting what was requested. We were actually going back and forth between a beach wedding and ship wedding. We made our decision very late in the game (getting married May 3 and didn't book ship wedding until mid-February). As soon as I received the other docs from Carnival I completed them and sent them back. Just this week I noticed the DJ charge on my card - so I am going to assume we are getting the DJ. Maybe I am incorrect...???? Keep your fingers crossed for me..........

The way I read the entertainment request document is that they would not charge your credit card unless it was confirmed you were getting what was requested. We were actually going back and forth between a beach wedding and ship wedding. We made our decision very late in the game (getting married May 3 and didn't book ship wedding until mid-February). As soon as I received the other docs from Carnival I completed them and sent them back. Just this week I noticed the DJ charge on my card - so I am going to assume we are getting the DJ. Maybe I am incorrect...???? Keep your fingers crossed for me..........

Thanks for the info, I haven't even checked my statement, LOL! It's been awhile! I will check. thank you, Ok, so they did bill me, it said bon voyage!

Archived