Need A driver for the day for 6 people any recommendations?

tm3750

Looking for a driver that can handle 6 people to tour the island for the day.

Google ToursPlaza we have used the many times for different sized groups. Plenty if reviews on here. Eduardo is very efficient at handling requests and replying.

• 1 month later...
Crescencio Lopez with Black Hat Cozumel is wonderful. You can see pictures of many of his happy customers on his Facebook page for Black Hat Cozumel.

I definitely recommend Crescencio. He is a very honest, Christian man and we have toured with him several times. He will plan your day according to your wishes and will stay with your stuff while you sightsee. Also he will include some beach time if that is what you would like as well. I just don't have enough good to say about Crecencio and Black Hat Tours. We are using him again in May and I can't wait to see him again - sweet, sweet man.

• 1 year later...

Crescencio López with Black Hat Tours... We used them for on March 22nd and we really enjoyed the time with him. There were only 4 of us and he used a 9 passenger van so we had plenty of room. He showed us Cozumel and the less visited places. He took us to a great restaurant on the east side called Punta Morena... Great Beach and great food...

• 2 weeks later...
How much does it cost to hire a driver for the day? It would be just 2 of us but this seems like a great away to see the island. Please give me details about your experiences and what you saw. Thank You!

https://www.toursplaza.com/prices

We have used this company many times for two people and for groups. Very quick to respond and communicate.

They have suggestions on their website of places to visit and you can discuss if you have any particular needs.

I definitely recommend Tours Plaza. We went on a day trip with Darwin on March 20. We only had 4 in our party but he had a very nice new van that would seat a very large party comfortably. We had a great day with him! He had great suggestions and worked in what we were interested in doing. He was attentive, a safe driver, and knew how to avoid the traffic so we could enjoy more of our time doing what we wanted to do. We went to Los Cinco Soles so I could pick up some Talavera Pottery. The one away from the down town area has a larger selection. We went to the Chocolate Factory, then to Coconuts on the other side for a wonderful lunch, then to San Martin beach for some beach time. The surf was super rough so we didn't swim, but so beautiful! Saw a lot and enjoyed our day away from the crowds! Would definitely use Tours Plaza again. Darwin was great! He also spent a lot of time speaking Spanish to our college age son. Great day!