Cozumel resort beach day pass

UncleWill

Hello. Sailing on the Navigator on August 16. I would like to have just one nice beach day and thought Cozumel would probably provide the best. Rather not just do a beach adventure. I like the idea of hanging out at an all inclusive resort.

I have not looked a the RCCL excursion offerings yet. Does anyone have a suggestion regarding a resort that is close to the pier but also has a great beach, pool and environment.. and of course terrific food and drink.

Thanks.

Not close to the pier, you need to take a taxi, but Nachi Cocom is very nice for $55 per person.

I second that. I'm in no way a fan of Cozumel but if had to go there again, I'd go back to Nachi Cocom. I really enjoyed my day there.

Nachi Cocum is a nice all inclusive. They limit the number of reservations so the area is not crowded. Food is good, drinks are plentiful.

If you change your mind and want a bit more activity, I suggest Paradise Beach which is not an all inclusive, but a nice alternative. Paradise offers a bit more than Nachi , has a terrific very large pool and has a small activity fee that includes water sports ( snorkeling, kayak, paddle board, ) as well as water park blow ups. Paradise will be a bit noisier. Food and drinks are a la carte. All inclusive my be available.

Both places are different from each other and both have a great staff.

Quiet day - Nachi Cocum

Beach activities - Paradise Beach

enjoy

M

Second vote for Paradise Beach. It was $18 for entry and unlimited beach activities including what Cruisegirl mentioned. Even after food and a couple buckets of beer, we came out under the $110 Nachi would have been. We also saw quite a few crew members from the ship there enjoying their day off. It was nice. We'll go back if we're ever back in Coz.

Hello. Sailing on the Navigator on August 16. I would like to have just one nice beach day and thought Cozumel would probably provide the best. Rather not just do a beach adventure. I like the idea of hanging out at an all inclusive resort.

I have not looked a the RCCL excursion offerings yet. Does anyone have a suggestion regarding a resort that is close to the pier but also has a great beach, pool and environment.. and of course terrific food and drink.

Thanks.

I just went through this same process. Most reviews seem to rate Nachi Cocum and Mr. Sanchos the highest. We went with Nachi and had a great time. 7 years ago we did Royals excursion for Playa Mia and thought it was terrible.

nachisign.jpg

Been to Nachi.... Then went to Mr Sanchos.... Prefer Mr Sanchos HANDS DOWN to Nachi.... Google Mr. Sanchos. Fabulous Coconut Shrimp! All Inclusive side & pay as you go side. Paddle Boarding is our fav thing to do there. But there are TONS of options!

Been to Nachi.... Then went to Mr Sanchos.... Prefer Mr Sanchos HANDS DOWN to Nachi.... Google Mr. Sanchos. Fabulous Coconut Shrimp! All Inclusive side & pay as you go side. Paddle Boarding is our fav thing to do there. But there are TONS of options!

Tried Mr. Sanchos and preferred Nachi HANDS DOWN to Mr. Sanchos.:)

Same here. Did Mr Sanchos a couple of times before we tried Nachi. Been to Nachi about 5 times with number 6 coming up in February since then. For us with no kids it fits the bill.

Bill

Made me laugh! Best all inclusive beach clubs are truly in the eye of the beach bum. :)

I second Mr. Sanchos. We preferred it over nachi Cocom - but everyone's preferences are different. There was nothing really wrong with nachi we just liked Mr. Sanchos more.

I much preferred the food at Mr. Sanchos - you could order anything on the menu all day long, truly unlimited. Whereas at nachi you were limited. I also thought the food quality at Mr. Sanchos was better - subjective, I know.

I also liked the lounge chairs at Mr. Sanchos better - fabric instead of hard plastic (I hate those hard plastic chairs).

Service was great at both and it's the same beach.

Edited by The Sunset Glow

Not close to the pier, you need to take a taxi, but Nachi Cocom is very nice for $55 per person.

I absolutely agree! We went there the last time we were in Cozumel and it was great. They also limited the number of guests, so it was not too crowded. I would suggest making a reservation so you don't get closed out.

Edited by cruzeluvr

We visited Nachi last year and we have reservations again for this fall. It's was peaceful and beautiful. The guacamole was awesome, and the service was great. We thought we would spend just a couple of hours there, but we ended spending the entire day there. So relaxing.

We haven't visited the other places yet, but will someday to get a better perspective.

Happy Cruisein!

We were on Navigator in March. We did want to try Nachi Cochi resort but it was already booked by the time we decided to go. So we found another one Secrets Aura in Cozumel. It is a little higher in price than the normal but the food was out of this world - we had a really nice lunch outside on the beach. All the drinks we wanted - beach was great - it's an adult only resort and is all inclusive - some shops but not many - nice pool with swim up bar. We really enjoyed it but it was $100 pp. There were probably 4 restaurants to choose from on the property. :D