Drink package question

I purchased an ultimate package for myself.

Can I switch that package to my wife that's sailing in my room?

Why don't you cancel yours now and re-purchase for your wife?

Question.

If I get the select package for beer only, can I use my diamond drink vouchers for additional (3) alcohol drinks each night?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes you can use your vouchers for additional drinks each evening

So I can cancel my current drink package (3 weeks out) with no penalty and rebuy the select package?

Can I order the 3 free drinks all at once ?

So I can cancel my current drink package (3 weeks out) with no penalty and rebuy the select package?

Can I order the 3 free drinks all at once ?

Yes to both questions.

Dude! Go lift some weights!

There my diamond vouchers. I've earned them, I should be able to do what I what with my drinks.

There my diamond vouchers. I've earned them, I should be able to do what I what with my drinks.

It may not be the same on all ships, but I've been able to buy drinks for others with my vouchers.

I, personally, have no problem with you giving your "free" drinks to other people, but I will tell you the argument against it.

You can't take people (without the appropriate C&A status) into the Diamond Lounge and get drinks for them.

The vouchers are put on your SeaPass card as a gift to YOU, something to help YOU avoid an overcrowded lounge or to be able to enjoy some cocktail time with non-Diamond friends.

Therefore it would be an abuse of this gift and privilege to give those drinks to other people.

There are people who think that if many people do this, RC will revoke the program.

Just laying it out there.

I, personally, have no problem with you giving your "free" drinks to other people, but I will tell you the argument against it.

You can't take people (without the appropriate C&A status) into the Diamond Lounge and get drinks for them.

The vouchers are put on your SeaPass card as a gift to YOU, something to help YOU avoid an overcrowded lounge or to be able to enjoy some cocktail time with non-Diamond friends.

Therefore it would be an abuse of this gift and privilege to give those drinks to other people.

There are people who think that if many people do this, RC will revoke the program.

Just laying it out there.

I understand that completely. Can I only purchase the drinks in the diamond lounge or any of the bars on board?

I understand that completely. Can I only purchase the drinks in the diamond lounge or any of the bars on board?

I am unclear on what you are asking.

You can get FREE drinks in the Diamond Lounge.

You can use your 3-per-evening vouchers to get FREE drinks at any bar on the ship. No restaurants. On some ships, the bartenders in the Champagne Bar (wherever it may still exist) have told some cruisers that they can't use their vouchers there)

All of this only works during the "happy hours" that are usually either 4:30 to 8 or 5 to 8:30.

The drink menu:

IMG_0668_zpsibrt9q0w.jpg