Britannia cabin G425 View

stuyall761

Hi all we are doing our first p & o cruise this July. Our only previous being Caribbean on Thomson last year. I have booked an obstructed view cabin G425.

It looks like on the deck plan we have nothing in front of us could anyone confirm the view please. Second question my wife and I like to dress properly in the evenings. On the casual nights do many men wear polo shirts?

Thanks in advance for any help

Hi all we are doing our first p & o cruise this July. Our only previous being Caribbean on Thomson last year. I have booked an obstructed view cabin G425.

It looks like on the deck plan we have nothing in front of us could anyone confirm the view please. Second question my wife and I like to dress properly in the evenings. On the casual nights do many men wear polo shirts?

Thanks in advance for any help

https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald

Best info I have found so far very similar ship.

We have same cabin in October

Thanks will look at that

E Deck on Princess same as G Deck on Britannia, Click on wording under Pics of outside of ship and a detailed view of G425 is there.

I have found a few pics on forums of views under obstructed views, We have the same cabin in October.

Have a great cruise.

E Deck on Princess same as G Deck on Britannia, Click on wording under Pics of outside of ship and a detailed view of G425 is there.

I have found a few pics on forums of views under obstructed views, We have the same cabin in October.

Have a great cruise.

So can I check if G425 would be E425 on the pictures shown on the previous link of Princess Emerald and like wise for other numbers? Because if this is the case it looks like the obstructed view cabin I've booked won't have any obstruction either!

So can I check if G425 would be E425 on the pictures shown on the previous link of Princess Emerald and like wise for other numbers? Because if this is the case it looks like the obstructed view cabin I've booked won't have any obstruction either!

From what I have read the views from Princess cabins are very similar,

Search obstructed view posts on PO forum there are some pics from

G Deck cabins Over Costa coffee.

From what I have read the views from Princess cabins are very similar,

Search obstructed view posts on PO forum there are some pics from

G Deck cabins Over Costa coffee.

Thanks, just done that and found a post from someone who was in the next cabin, so posted a message to ask what their view was like. Great advice :)

My cabin is over glass house from what I can tell

Edited by Poppins74

Thanks, just done that and found a post from someone who was in the next cabin, so posted a message to ask what their view was like. Great advice :)

My cabin is over glass house from what I can tell

You will find that G425 is above Java on the starboard side. Have stayed in G417 which is two cabins forward and we had no obstructions at all. I did post some photos some time ago on this site and can repost them tomorrow if you can't find them. The golf is getting too interesting to do it now:)

• 1 month later...
You will find that G425 is above Java on the starboard side. Have stayed in G417 which is two cabins forward and we had no obstructions at all. I did post some photos some time ago on this site and can repost them tomorrow if you can't find them. The golf is getting too interesting to do it now:)

Hi we have just booked cabin G420 for next year. If you could post your pics of your cabin it would be great.

Also if anyone else has stayed in this cabin we would love to hear from you.

Thanks in advance :)

Mark.