Norwegian Getaway Western Caribbean

BirdTravels

Catamaran and Snorkel.

You could catch a air conditioned coach or hay wagon towed by a pick-up for the 30 minute ride to the catamaran (air conditioning vs hot, humid, dusty wagon,,, we picked the coach).

0cbd8d032c93d90576672bbf931b6b63.jpg

We do a lot of snorkeling excursion and this was really well run. Everyone got a new snorkel (to keep). The Pirates did a great job talking about preserving the reefs. And the reef was wonderful with many different types of coral. The group was divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced snorkeler and each had a guide. All you could drink soda and beer.

14c48a4ee4a014b5ba46fb8908ed507f.jpg

3f7513913fe1a42c08397310be3bc9b1.jpg

fdc316435940245ce59537831df1b3dc.jpg

4b53a24c3c3505eebb00ed24bae33646.jpg

9abe41d6277a0c8091f2c6e57c2fd8fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you book this through?

Catamaran and Snorkel.

You could catch a air conditioned coach or hay wagon towed by a pick-up for the 30 minute ride to the catamaran (air conditioning vs hot, humid, dusty wagon,,, we picked the coach).

0cbd8d032c93d90576672bbf931b6b63.jpg

We do a lot of snorkeling excursion and this was really well run. Everyone got a new snorkel (to keep). The Pirates did a great job talking about preserving the reefs. And the reef was wonderful with many different types of coral. The group was divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced snorkeler and each had a guide. All you could drink soda and beer.

14c48a4ee4a014b5ba46fb8908ed507f.jpg

3f7513913fe1a42c08397310be3bc9b1.jpg

fdc316435940245ce59537831df1b3dc.jpg

4b53a24c3c3505eebb00ed24bae33646.jpg

9abe41d6277a0c8091f2c6e57c2fd8fa.jpg

We used the value of our Free at Sea 250 minutes and Latitudes 60 minutes as credit toward the premium unlimited.

a71ea487a72d9ef6c282cd5bf3ce5ab3.jpg

57d161b93a6719956e40b36f08ce90b5.jpg

Did you get credit for your minutes when you signed up online, or did you have to go to the Internet Cafe?

Did you get credit for your minutes when you signed up online, or did you have to go to the Internet Cafe?

Because I wanted to combine a couple of freebie packages for credit, I went to the internet manager on embarkation day.

When we were on the Bliss, a single upgrade from 250 to unlimited was available on your package menu when you first registered.

Good Morning Cozumel!

04e6e4dfe55cdb999c2e9788a228bdc4.jpg

According to CruiseTT, there are only two other ships in port with you today. Please let us know how crowded the area feels. The day we are in Cozumel, there are supposed to be five ships in port with a capacity of over 21,000 people. If it seems crowded to you, we may decide to just stay on the ship when we get there.

According to CruiseTT, there are only two other ships in port with you today. Please let us know how crowded the area feels. The day we are in Cozumel, there are supposed to be five ships in port with a capacity of over 21,000 people. If it seems crowded to you, we may decide to just stay on the ship when we get there.

Three ships that I can see. Liberty of the seas at the international dock. A Carnival ship at the International. Getaway and an MCS ship at Punta Longosta.

Not too crowded

This is an Embarkation port for MCS. Lots of people pushing luggage up and down the long dock and through all of the tour groups gathering. The “baggage hall” is bags sitting on the dock. What a horrible place to embark.

Really looking forward to this show. I’ve heard nothing but good things about it.

Again, thanks for posting and allowing us to share your experience.

The show is Cirque Dreams. We have seen Cirque Dreams in land and it is similar. This is not a multi-million Dollar production with performers diving into pools of water like in Vegas.

Must be a classy crowd on-board if those "rules" have to be provided. :')

As classy as on any cruise. I have seen the same rules posted on every cruise line, at least the ones that I have cruised on. I have cruised on Royal Caribbean, Carnival, princess, and Norwegian. Maybe cruise lines outside of my experience have not needed to post these rules. After all some cruise lines seem to proverbially roll up the carpet’s at 10 PM so that pretty much stops any noise or drinking. But most people like to have some fun when on vacation!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums