Contact details for Seabourn

Pavovsky

Doesn't sound promising, the Hotel Manager or the Captain are usually the top people to go to.

Failing that it's Friday but you might try:-

guestrelations@seabourn.com

Care to enlighten us ?

Thanks. My wife did say that the captain has overall responsibility.

Multiple issues ranging from a smell of sewerage in the suite to poor air conditioning plus less than adequate service. I want to give an opportunity to address things but will provide a warts and all review (plus the few positives) when the cruise finishes - which could be sooner rather than later.

Thanks. My wife did say that the captain has overall responsibility.

Multiple issues ranging from a smell of sewerage in the suite to poor air conditioning plus less than adequate service. I want to give an opportunity to address things but will provide a warts and all review (plus the few positives) when the cruise finishes - which could be sooner rather than later.

Pavosky, I would write a nice letter to the Hotel Manager listing your complaints and ask for them to be rectified (or an alternate suite) offered ASAP.

I have always found the hierachy on Seabourn very accommodating if approached in a friendly manner.

Oh dear, it sounds as if things haven't improved for you Pavovsky. I know that you had a meeting planned with the GRM onboard, presumably that wasn't helpful.

Hoping there is a way forward for you but from what you've written so far, it sounds as if things are not better.

Oh dear, it sounds as if things haven't improved for you Pavovsky. I know that you had a meeting planned with the GRM onboard, presumably that wasn't helpful.

Hoping there is a way forward for you but from what you've written so far, it sounds as if things are not better.

One step forward, two steps back. I think it is a combination of different things which compound to make it less than desirable. To be fair no one has said that this is the standard they seek to deliver. Therefore I remain hopeful.

Sincere efforts have been made to address and I hope that we have now turned a corner. I do believe there are issues on board with transition and training of new staff etc but hoping that the fact we brought real and genuine issues to mgmt will help - better to know than not. I also think that simple improvements can be made to the hard product but that is something for the review. I am hoping that I don’t have to vent here again and will report in full when back on dry land which I hope is later rather than sooner.

Sincere efforts have been made to address and I hope that we have now turned a corner. I do believe there are issues on board with transition and training of new staff etc but hoping that the fact we brought real and genuine issues to mgmt will help - better to know than not. I also think that simple improvements can be made to the hard product but that is something for the review. I am hoping that I don’t have to vent here again and will report in full when back on dry land which I hope is later rather than sooner.

I was on Odyssey a few years ago when there were issues with transition and training, food was seriously lacking, service extremely inconsistent. It wasn't my first time on Seabourn though, and I knew it was absolutely not the norm.

It bothers me when first timers in particular are experiencing food and service way beneath expectations.

I really do hope that management has heard you and takes action.

Dare I say it, enjoy the rest of your cruise.

The very few times i had an issue, I logged onto Seabourn Source (log-on to Seabourn ship’s in-house wifi and type login.com)

Click Feedback and within hours or the very next day, guest services had emailed the relevant department manager who phoned to address the issues. You can also address things directly with guest services over the phone or in the Seabourn Square.

We used the feedback service more to send compliments than complaints. The Seabourn staff really do deserve the former.

The very few times i had an issue, I logged onto Seabourn Source (log-on to Seabourn ship’s in-house wifi and type login.com)

Click Feedback and within hours or the very next day, guest services had emailed the relevant department manager who phoned to address the issues. You can also address things directly with guest services over the phone or in the Seabourn Square.

We used the feedback service more to send compliments than complaints. The Seabourn staff really do deserve the former.

Thanks. I used this a few days back and it was very effective. We have been effusive in our praise when it has been due.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was on Odyssey a few years ago when there were issues with transition and training, food was seriously lacking, service extremely inconsistent. It wasn't my first time on Seabourn though, and I knew it was absolutely not the norm.

It bothers me when first timers in particular are experiencing food and service way beneath expectations.

I really do hope that management has heard you and takes action.

Dare I say it, enjoy the rest of your cruise.

I will review properly over the next week or so but the second week on board was a massive improvement and I expect we will be repeaters.

Thanks to all here for the good advice.

I will review properly over the next week or so but the second week on board was a massive improvement and I expect we will be repeaters.

Brilliant news. I’m glad it turned out well for you. Look forward to your report.

Glad that the second week was much better, although it's a pity that the first wasn't up to expectations.

I look forward to reading your review.