Viking, can you please change the opening time to sign up for excursions?

Viking Ocean
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:32 AM.
NJ
134 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Originally posted by Parsley Cruises
Our date for payment for our cruises is about 80 days roughly before departure, so we can’t grumble. We prefer paying after the excursions are published so we’re happy.
Having visited Iceland several times, there is plenty of accommodation available; we usually go February or March. Beware there’s no guarantee of seeing the lights; and there’s no point paying out for special excursions to see them. We’ve known people pay for such excursions and fail. However we’ve been lucky. We don’t go to Iceland because of the lights; just love it there.
How did you manage that? From everything I have read the best you can do is payment due 6 months before departure. That 6 month pre-payment is what has kept me from booking yet. My next cruise will be with Viking, but I’m holding off because of that.
We are used to Celebrity payment (85 days out), but the last couple of years our cruises with them have disappointed.
2,292 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
Originally posted by mimijes
How did you manage that? From everything I have read the best you can do is payment due 6 months before departure. That 6 month pre-payment is what has kept me from booking yet. My next cruise will be with Viking, but I’m holding off because of that.
We are used to Celebrity payment (85 days out), but the last couple of years our cruises with them have disappointed.
She's in the UK where that is the normal final payment time. 70 days. I just counted it!