Is Sheridan liquor being sold on Anthem?

I was in the Grandeur last October and was told they are not carrying it anymore. Someone said they stopped making it. I haven't seen it on our last two Celebrity cruises either. They sell it in Nassau liquor stores, but priced twice as much.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was on Anthem in May, and while I didn't ask about it, I did look everywhere for it and didn't see it. I did see it either on Liberty in October 2016 or Grandeur in January. I wish I could remember more details for ya. :)

It is still made. I guess they are just not carrying it and didn't want to admit to it.

I have no trouble purchasing Sheridan's Coffee liquor but then I live in Canada.

I wish I could purchase the Sheridan's Berries liquor! But I found out that it's only being produced and sold in the U.K. Not sure if it's specifically just in England or the rest of the U.K. I'm totally going to hit up my next relative visiting the U.K.!

It is still made it was an import issue that held it up for a while till 2016, but we saw it all over the place in port and at great prices( if we didn't already have several in our home stash we'd have bought it) that was in January.

I wish I could purchase the Sheridan's Berries liquor! But I found out that it's only being produced and sold in the U.K. Not sure if it's specifically just in England or the rest of the U.K. I'm totally going to hit up my next relative visiting the U.K.!

I have bought the Sheridan's Berries in Aberdeen, Scotland so not just for sale in England.

Hope you enjoy your next trip to the UK

I have bought the Sheridan's Berries in Aberdeen, Scotland so not just for sale in England.

Hope you enjoy your next trip to the UK

Thanks for the info! If I can't get a relative to bring a bottle home from England one day, then I'll ask my friend when she goes back to Scotland next summer.

I'll jump on with this - was on Anthem in Nov 2016 and thought the liquor store area was very small compared to previous ships. The selection appeared to be very limited as well. It was the first trip in 13 years that we didn't buy any alcohol to bring home:eek:

Guest maddycat

When we were on the Anthem in May I asked in the liquor store and was told that they are no longer selling Sheridans. We bought it in St. Martins for $28.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...