Lunch in Barbados

annieuk

We're planning to book somewhere for lunch on the day we are in Barbados next February. Two restaurants I've heard of are Cin Cin and Champers. We have had a recommendation for Cin Cin. Does anyone have any experience of either of these restaurants or indeed can recommend any other restaurant? I have heard that sometimes the Cliff does lunch but I think it's probably just that much too expensive for us. It would be nice to have somewhere that there is a sea view, don't really want a beach bar as such.

Tides is fabulous and looks out on the sea but about 45 mins up the west coast, champers is also great there are quite a few in st Lawrence gap you can look up places to eat on the net. Little good harbour also has a great little restaurant but again its quite a way from the port. Another that comes to mind is Lone star.We have never had anything but exceptional food in these restaurants.

Hi,

Been to Champers for lunch and was very nice, lovely views. This was quite a few years ago but it still gets very good reviews. It is not too far from the port for a taxi ride and afterwards if you wish you could go on the lovely beach next door for a swim.

In fact I am booked for Sunday lunch on the 26th January 2018.