Revised Caribbean itinerary

lolabarola

Antigua, Tortola and St Martin are on our Oceana itinerary in January 2018. P&O have advised us that we might not be visiting the last two but have not offered alternatives yet.

John

Antigua should be OK - we are confirmed there on Nov 1st

Do you mean 20th Oct - we are ot same cruise and we only know the changes by looking at the CP - nothing from P&O or our agent. Phoned our agent who said that they are working through the bundle of changes from P&O and will send us details ASAP.

I'd have thought that P&O would have emailed all the passenger directly under the circumstances instead of flooding the agent with 100's of changes. Without the CP we would not have known.

Sorry for late reply, haven't been into this thread for a while. Yes we're on Azura on 20th October.

We booked through an agent, but when I ring P & O's Freephone I always press key for having booked directly. We've sailed with P & O a few times but last cruise with them was 2013 . I have to say I've found it hard getting information from them not just about the changes to itinerary, but other queries I have and using the email contact takes ages to get a reply (sent query 5th Oct and still no reply yet). So I have to say I have found a decline in their customer service regarding certain queries, but I will say their staff dealing with disabilities were excellent and went the extra mile regarding query about MOH's Cpac machine.

I think the biggest thank you needs to go to Cruise Critic and all its lovely members:* who take the time to answer queries and give much more in depth information than you would probably get from the cruise line.

Hope we all have a wonderful cruise and that the weather gods are kind to us.

Kind regards Viv.

We booked, as we always do with our lovely TA and received an email from them giving the changes on 27 September. We received our downloaded e tickets yesterday but with no embarkation time. I gave them a call earlier to see if I was missing something and was told that on transatlantic cruises P and O anticipate most guests will travel by coach from the airports, so those travelling independently, as we are, can arrive at any time. So I'm now looking forward to next Friday even more!

• 4 weeks later...

Saw that on another forum last night . Expect to hear from my TA today .

Not been to Grand Cayman . Gather it is a bit like tendering into Guernsey . 3 times we waved as we sailed passed . Too bumpy to stop .

Like st Kitts . The last time we were there we took a taxi up to the Brimstone Fortress . A great trip for history buffs