800+ photos of Seven Seas Navigator

cjanansky

Good morning, cruisers!

We’ve got another Regent photo album for you, this time from Seven Seas Navigator: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/seven-seas-navigator-131/

In case you missed it, we also photographed Seven Seas Explorer late last year. Here are photos from that sailing, as well: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/seven-seas-explorer-998/

Hope you enjoy!

Christina

Christina Janansky

Associate Producer

Cruise Critic

Agree - thank you for posting the great photos. I finally get to see the refurbished Navigator and understand the comments about lack of drawer space that has been discussed on CC (I suspect that the same issue is on the refurbished Voyager). Navigator is a beautiful ship but just doesn't match up to the other ships in our opinion.

The Explorer looks gorgeous and I'm happy that people can get a look at the bathroom in the "Superior Suite" section. It was also nice to see the Seven Seas Suite - a favorite - even though we didn't stay in one yet (but do have one booked in the future). Of the suites that we have stayed in, we like the F1/F2/Concierge suites and, of course, the Master Suite was amazing.

Again, thanks so much for posting these.

Thank you. I stumbled on these last night while looking for something else. The Explorer photos certainly whetted my appetite for when I board her in six days! And, with a Navigator cruise booked for next year, it was nice to see my favorite ship (yes, I know I'm in a minority there) post-makeover.

Thank you. I stumbled on these last night while looking for something else. The Explorer photos certainly whetted my appetite for when I board her in six days! And' date=' with a Navigator cruise booked for next year, it was nice to see my favorite ship (yes, I know I'm in a minority there) post-makeover.[/quote']

Who told you that you are in the minority with regard to the Navigator?? I love that ship. It has such a cozy, friendly atmosphere.. We book a suite close to front center. We never had a vibration or brown water in our cabin. Yes, there is some vibration in the Veranda.

Some of Regent's best itineraries are on that ship.

You and I know because we are sailing together in August 2018. We are also sailing in March 2019 from Singapore to Dubai.

I also love the luxury of the Explorer. It's my favorite ship. See you in two weeks onboard.

Aren't we lucky? What great choices we have!

Sheila

Who told you that you are in the minority with regard to the Navigator?? I love that ship. It has such a cozy, friendly atmosphere.. We book a suite close to front center. We never had a vibration or brown water in our cabin. Yes, there is some vibration in the Veranda.

Some of Regent's best itineraries are on that ship.

You and I know because we are sailing together in August 2018. We are also sailing in March 2019 from Singapore to Dubai.

I also love the luxury of the Explorer. It's my favorite ship. See you in two weeks onboard.

Aren't we lucky? What great choices we have!

Sheila

Exactly! And I'll be finding out shortly if Explorer edges out the Nav.

For us, Explorer edges the previous favorite (Navigator) based mostly on expanded dining venues and gorgeous public spaces. But I'd still sail on ANY Regent ship, anytime, anywhere...and you're right - the Navigator does have a certain intimacy that's missing on the bigger ships - including Mariner and Voyager. Oh, and we've had some minor vibration issues but never more than 10 seconds of brown water - it's never bothered us at all...

Thank you for posting the wonderful album. As my favorite ship, I enjoy getting to see how she is being maintained. Our next time on board is 18 months away, so this will have to do. Have not been on the Explorer, nor do we have any long term plans to do so, but Mariner is my next favorite (wife's favorite) and Voyager the third in line (for both). However, I do not compare them to each other as each have their own strong and weak points. So nice that Regent has unique ships so that what works for you and not for others, allows all of us to enjoy the fleet in our own way.

• 2 weeks later...
Good morning, cruisers!

We’ve got another Regent photo album for you, this time from Seven Seas Navigator: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/seven-seas-navigator-131/

In case you missed it, we also photographed Seven Seas Explorer late last year. Here are photos from that sailing, as well: https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/seven-seas-explorer-998/

Hope you enjoy!

Christina

Christina Janansky

Associate Producer

Cruise Critic

Thank you for these. The most complete collection of the referb'd ship.