NCL Spirit Cabin 11505

*Libby*

Myself and DH are sailing on the Spirit next week (13th) and have just been allocated our cabin (inside guarantee as we only booked a few weeks ago). We've been allocated cabin number 11505 which is right at the front, beside the bridge viewing room BUT under the Galaxy of the Stars entertainment venue.

Now we're not that early bedders, but I was wondering if this isn't that a great location - partly due to the fact we may also experience some choppy seas out in the Atlantic.

Thanks in advance :)

Myself and DH are sailing on the Spirit next week (13th) and have just been allocated our cabin (inside guarantee as we only booked a few weeks ago). We've been allocated cabin number 11505 which is right at the front, beside the bridge viewing room BUT under the Galaxy of the Stars entertainment venue.

Now we're not that early bedders, but I was wondering if this isn't that a great location - partly due to the fact we may also experience some choppy seas out in the Atlantic.

Thanks in advance :)

I would recommend contacting your travel agent and see if you can switch to a mid-ship inside cabin. I just checked and there are about sixteen available.

All the way forward will experience pitch from rough seas plus noise from the club upstairs. This is the problem with guarantees you never know where you'll end up.

It might cost you a few dollars to upgrade but, it will be worth it.

Jonathan

Thanks Cruiserking. I phoned NCL this morning and they told me I could change my cabin (but the request etc would have to come from my TA) but there would be an admin fee, and it was more than I thought reasonable. Also the cabin I was offered was lower down the ship and in a noisy location. I was told though I could always try once on the ship.

Fingers crossed the seas aren't to choppy!

Thanks again for replying. :)