Pride - Vista Suite Vanity Outlet Question

Shall123

Hey Everyone,

Hopefully someone has been one of these rooms and can help with this answer. This is our first cruise, so we decided to splurge (and it was off season) on a cruise suite. The one we got is the vista with the separate vanity/changing area. I really liked this one because the vanity area has outlets and it was private with doors that close. So my question is if the outlets support a hair dryer? I'd like to bring my own, but I read mixed things about it will work or it will blow a circuit.

Also, is the provided hair dryer in this vanity desk? I haven't seen it on any of the videos, so I was not sure of the location of it. Is it really as weak as many people say it is?

Thanks for any information that is provided

IMG_1519097216.781195.thumb.jpg.e84c7d9017830e99da541172c8d392b6.jpg

We had one US and one EU in the private vanity area on an ocean suite, believe it is the same on the vista. We brought an EU converter with power strip and USB hub, worked great! Would support a hairdryer .... we had one in our suite but it was worthless on my thick hair. I ended up sitting on the balcony and letting the wind blow it dry for me!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks so much for the information. I wonder if I can use a 1875w hair dryer or if I should buy a lesser wattage. I have hair loss issues, it's very embarrassing to get ready in front of people and I would be mortified if I couldn't cover it up during the trip. It takes me a long time to apply the products I use and the hair dryer is the key to it all. Thanks for the pictures. Kind of puts me at ease since I am removing myself from my comfort zone.