Maximum table size

It just goes to show what happens if you ask nicely.

Previously I had always read the maximum table size was 12. I just received confirmation from the Harmony that on Saturday we will have a table for 13.

Ordinarily I wouldn't get excited about this but this obviously means my voyage is around the corner!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It will be a whole bunch of tables placed end to end. People at one end may as well be in another room, since there can't be any conversation across that great a distance.

Two or three tables works MUCH better if you actually want to talk to each other.

We had 12 in our party With the oval table and it worked just fine. Have 2 people change seats with 2 others every night and the conversation works just fine. We also took turns talking and listening when everyone wanted to hear the same conversation. ( Not one of our better skills as we all love to talk). You will be fine. Most tables are anchored to the floor so I don't think they will put them together. You will probably have one large table with the extra chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had 12 in our party With the oval table and it worked just fine. Have 2 people change seats with 2 others every night and the conversation works just fine. We also took turns talking and listening when everyone wanted to hear the same conversation. ( Not one of our better skills as we all love to talk). You will be fine. Most tables are anchored to the floor so I don't think they will put them together. You will probably have one large table with the extra chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't think I have ever seen a table in the MDR that was anchored to the floor.