FCC close to expiration date

POA1

We have some future cruise credits that are close to expiration. We did not get a chance to use them in 2017 because we were on the <not_even_remotely> Awesome NCL Escape </not_even_remotely> in October.

Does anyone know if the FCCs stay available for use until the expiration date or do they fall off your Mariner account before that?

We phoned I believe last year when we had two that were nearing expiry. She said we could have them credited back to our card or she could keep them active. We chose to keep them active as we knew we would be booking something in the future.

Yay (y)

Have fun :). What ship are you going on?

Probably the Zuiderdam. We're working on the details now. We've been on cruises near the holidays, but never actually on the holiday. Since I already have Christmas-themed graphics from 2016, I'm already ahead of schedule.

santa-love-club-sandwich-plain.jpg

Probably the Zuiderdam. We're working on the details now. We've been on cruises near the holidays, but never actually on the holiday. Since I already have Christmas-themed graphics from 2016, I'm already ahead of schedule.

LOL :). I would love to do a holiday cruise but we have to worry about weather up here. You are MUCH closer :)

enjoy the decorations and celebrations on board. Should be fun :)

I would just like to note that I only received half a club sandwich on the Westerdam in April. I think maybe the room service deliverer must have got hungry on the way. :o