"LIVE" from Oasis of the Seas / Jan 22, 2011

Radio

Hello everyone ! I am very happy to bring you another “LIVE” Report from the Oasis of the Seas. I sailed last year (March 2010), and am looking forward to any changes that may have been implemented.

I arrived in Orlando this morning, after an overnight trip down on Amtrak‘s AutoTrain. I spent the day at Universal Studios, and will be spending the night here in Orlando. Tomorrow morning I will get up early and travel south down to Fort Lauderdale at the Hyatt Pier 66 before I board the Oasis of the Seas on Saturday morning. The weather today was nice and warm (78F). I know that Maryland will be having a snowstorm tomorrow, so I am glad to be south !

For those of you who are new to Cruise Critic. . . This will be more than a Cruise Ship review. Many of you who are aware of my “LIVE” reports know that I will be posting daily comments and reports on the Oasis of the Seas, with daily photos of the public areas, lounges, and hopefully all of the Entertainment, Sports, and Dining areas of the ship.

There will also be comments and photos of the ports of call during the week. I am hoping that my Internet connection will be reliable, as I will require a stable connection to post photos throughout the week. I usually post at least 12 photos per day of what’s happening on board, and in the ports.

I will be on the Western Caribbean Itinerary this week, and we will visit Labadee, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. I am very excited about seeing Celebrity Eclipse (Costa Maya), and Norwegian Epic (Cozumel).

I know that I started my “LIVE” post a little early, but I couldn’t wait to start another post, and another Cruise. I really enjoy offering day to day commentary, and I am very happy to be sailing again on Oasis of the Seas. . .

I think this will be a fun cruise, so sit back relax, and enjoy the ride. . . .

Radio

;);)

Oasis of the Seas

RCI_OasisAerial_009-vi.jpg

© 2009 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.

Yes, I will be "trying" the FlowRider again this trip. . .

RCI_Oasis_Aerial207-vi.jpg

The Solarium on Oasis of the Seas. . .My favorite section of the ship !

RCI_Oasis_Aerial017-vi.jpg

Our Scheduled Itinerary

W12211.jpg

Hello everyone ! I am very happy to bring you another “LIVE” Report from the Oasis of the Seas. I sailed last year (March 2010), and am looking forward to any changes that may have been implemented.

I arrived in Orlando this morning, after an overnight trip down on Amtrak‘s AutoTrain. I spent the day at Universal Studios, and will be spending the night here in Orlando. Tomorrow morning I will get up early and travel south down to Fort Lauderdale at the Hyatt Pier 66 before I board the Oasis of the Seas on Saturday morning. The weather today was nice and warm (78F). I know that Maryland will be having a snowstorm tomorrow, so I am glad to be south !

For those of you who are new to Cruise Critic. . . This will be more than a Cruise Ship review. Many of you who are aware of my “LIVE” reports know that I will be posting daily comments and reports on the Oasis of the Seas, with daily photos of the public areas, lounges, and hopefully all of the Entertainment, Sports, and Dining areas of the ship.

There will also be comments and photos of the ports of call during the week. I am hoping that my Internet connection will be reliable, as I will require a stable connection to post photos throughout the week. I usually post at least 12 photos per day of what’s happening on board, and in the ports.

I will be on the Western Caribbean Itinerary this week, and we will visit Labadee, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. I am very excited about seeing Celebrity Eclipse (Costa Maya), and Norwegian Epic (Cozumel).

I know that I started my “LIVE” post a little early, but I couldn’t wait to start another post, and another Cruise. I really enjoy offering day to day commentary, and I am very happy to be sailing again on Oasis of the Seas. . .

I think this will be a fun cruise, so sit back relax, and enjoy the ride. . . .

Radio

;);)

Oasis of the Seas

RCI_OasisAerial_009-vi.jpg

Yes, I will be "trying" the FlowRider again this trip. . .

RCI_Oasis_Aerial207-vi.jpg

The Solarium on Oasis of the Seas. . .My favorite section of the ship !

RCI_Oasis_Aerial017-vi.jpg

Our Scheduled Itinerary

W12211.jpg

Hey Mark

Is Mrs. Radio with you this trip? Can't wait to see if changes were made. We love the Allure. Oh my gosh what a ship. Excited to read all week for sure. We were just talking about your hotel and decided to book a week at the Marriot Beach Place before heading to the Allure in December.

This is wonderful. One live report from the Oasis and Trainman-2's from Allure. We are doing this itinerary on the Allure. Thank you

Thanks ! I will be sailing Allure of the Seas as well in May 2011 !

Radio

;);)

Radio, I love your LIVE posts, so informative and entertaining....you pictures are incredible!

Between you on the Oasis and Trainman on the Allure both running LIVE posts we are going to be B U S Y!!!!! :D :D :D

Agree!!!!:D:D

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I followed your last two live threads and loved them! I'll be doing your itinerary on the Allure on the 30th. This will help a bit with the wait!

Can't wait for your posts!

Its been about 18 days since I am off ExOTS, I could really use this Virtual cruise!

Looking forward to sailing (& reading) along!

:)

Im not tempted to try the Flow Rider, but try the Zip Line! (Are there lines for this? Do you need to reserve before you go? Can you ride often?) After going on Dragons Flight line on Labadee I cant wait for June to ride a zip line again on Oasis.

Ok..

Subscribe to this thread - CHECK.

Tell my family that I'm 'going" on another cruise with Radio - CHECK.

Starting tomorrow checking CC first thing in the morning-DOUBLE CHECK :D

Can't wait for the LIVE report!

So excited to read your reports..... We'll be sailing the Oaisis in April. Followed one of your other reports a while back.... Can't remember if it was for Princess or HAL .... But we were sailing that same ship after you so your reports were wonderful to read. Have a blast..... Looking forward to this!:D

Sandy

Yipppeeee!! Can't wait for your posts. Is it safe to assume that you will also giving us another fabulous Radio video of Oasis when you return?!?!?:D

If you have time, can you get the current Western Compasses? Thanks for all you do.:)

Archived