Will the fridge in my cabin be filled with goodies on embarkation?

Carl Nival

So when I get to my stateroom and open the fridge, what will I find? Will I even find a fridge? I'm in an ocean view room.
Doubt it. I think that is for the big suites.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

So when I get to my stateroom and open the fridge, what will I find? Will I even find a fridge? I'm in an ocean view room.

There will be a fridge. Nothing in it unless the room steward has had time to get and fill an ice bucket. Only exception is if you are in an ocean view suite, different story then. Have a great cruise. :D

Just ask the room attendant to remove everything. That's what we did last month. I had checked in a case of a favorite soda flavor, and we purchased the bottled water package (12 pack for $6.90). We kept those in the fridge, along with the ice bucket that the attendant always kept full. The fridge in our mini-suite did a good job keeping everything cold.

If you're elite, you will have sodas, beer, water, and a couple of bottles of Perrier. If you're not elite or in a suite, you will be Old Mother Hubbard.

We take them out and put them behind the TV. Don't know what we'll do with them when all the ships have wall mounted TVs. :eek:

I've seen the paid soda & water in a pillowcase under the bed when storing my luggage there. ;)

Every Princess cabin has a refrigerator.

For those not in full (not mini-) suites or having elite status, there might be some beverages in them when you board, but as pointed out in an above post, there will be a charge for any of these consumed. There will never be snacks in them.

Sometimes these refrigerators do not appear to be cold. There is a dial on the inside from hi-to-low that may need to be turned to low side to cool it down properly.

If you want "goodies" you can either bring your own or pre-order them online and then there will be vouchers in the cabin for what you have ordered and room service will deliver them when you call.