Is This the Norm for Suite Perks?

mnocket

Was looking to book my next cruise and thinking about getting a suite for the first time. I figured the perks pretty much justified the extra cost. I was surprised to see that the current offer for 4 free suite perks was limited to sailings that depart before Sept 30th 2018. I tend to book my cruises way further out than that. Is this the norm? Are suite perks usually limited to such a time frame? It seems weird that if you book a suite a year out you forfeit any perks.

Not just before Sept. 2018. I was looking at May & Oct. 2019 and it came with four perks.

It's very strange. The Celebrity website https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-deals/celebrity-suites-offer says only for sailings before Sept 30 2018, but you're right the 4 perks show up for SOME sailings in 2019 as well. Why is it hit or miss as to whether you get suite perks or not? Why does Celebrity play these pricing games?

It's very strange. The Celebrity website https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-deals/celebrity-suites-offer says only for sailings before Sept 30 2018, but you're right the 4 perks show up for SOME sailings in 2019 as well. Why is it hit or miss as to whether you get suite perks or not? Why does Celebrity play these pricing games?

The 4 perks are not offered on TAs, TPS or repositioning cruises. Some are classified as repositioning even though the ship is sailing the basically the same route.

We did Singapore to Abu Dhabi, the following cruise was AbuDhab r/t, then Abu Dhabi- Singapore and Singapore - Abu Dhabi . The Singapore- Abu Dhabi was considered a repo so no perks.

It could be that the cruising you are looking at are “repos”.

I just did an upgrade last Friday on my cruise in Jan and got all four.

Just wondered if this was through a us travel agent.

We are in the uk and have nearly booked an S1 on the reflection for September this year and the only perks are basic drinks package and internet for one person- I can’t see that we get all 4 if we book with celebrity direct. So I suppose we are back to what we don’t get booking in the uk😉