"LIVE" from the Voyager 10-02-05 to Bermuda from Cape Liberty

NJ
1,375 Posts
Joined Aug 2002
Originally posted by coolshop
Hi

I was wondering, are there really signs stating this, or is this something that you need to read in the Compass? I never got around to looking to see if there were signs.

But, in general I guess my answer is that the kids didn't seem to be a problem.
Thanks, coolshop

On our trip on the Enchantment a few years back, there was a sign prominently displayed at the edgeof the Solarium pool opposite the bar. Thanks for the info!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Teddie P.
104 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Originally posted by bobbie0253
Those are some awesome pics! What camera do you use? I have to ask about the pictures of the bow of the the ship. There are two that are so vivid. What setting if any did you use on your camera? Did you use a tripod? Do you use a program to adjust your pics?

Thanks,
Bobbie
Hello,

Thanks for the compliments. I use a Panasonic Lumix FZ10

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/fz10.html

I believe at that time I had on a Circular Polarizer filter, since we were at the beach that day. I normally use this filter when shooting beach or ocean on a bright day. It is for outdoor photography; deepens intensity of blue skies; reduces or eliminates glare.

As far as the setting, I normally leave the camera on the auto setting. But I will experiment before shooting the picture by spot metering on the sky, which will often intensify the sky and ocean colors.

I don't think those bow pictures were adjusted (I assume you are talking about the ones that show the lines where the ship is tied to the dock?). I was not using a tripod.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
RCCL Explorer - Eastern Carib, 2/2003
RCCL Explorer - Western Carb, 2/2004
RCCL Brilliance - Panama Canal, 2/2005
RCCL Sovereign - 3 day, 5/2005
RCCL Enchantment - 1 day, 7/2005
RCCL Voyager - Bermuda (Canada!), 7/2005
RCCL Voyager - Bermuda, 10/2005
RCCL Serenade, Southern Carib, 2/2006
6,207 Posts
Joined Sep 2000
Hello Everyone.....

I just wanted to post a few pictures of the debarkation.....

I debarked at about 10:30AM....and after a quick trip to the passenger terminal to pick up my luggage, I was in my car at 10:45, and on the NJ Turnpike at 11AM

There wasn't really any type of Immigration check , like in Port Canaveral or Miami. There was however someone from Customs to take my customs form. The whole debark process was very smooth and quick.

I think that RCI has improved debarkation from what I've read from last year at this Port.

Radio

Rainy debarkation day as viewed from the Viking Crown Lounge

Getting ready to load supplies for next week.....

Final view of the Voyager of the Seas from the Shuttle

Busy Passenger Pickup and Arrival Area

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Coming Soon !
Harmony of the Seas / April 2018

5 NEW Videos

*Oasis of the Seas 2017
*MSC Divina May 2016
*Quantum of the Seas –January 2015
*Quantum of the Seas 2 Night Pre Inaugural
*Carnival Pride 2015- Bahamas