Fun shops Cakes

chiliwily0

Our son celebrated his birthday on our cruise last Jan and we ordered the vanilla/strawberry cake for him and it was really, really good. We gave some out to the tables around us because there was no way we were going to eat it all. Everyone took a piece. We are definitely ordering a cake to celebrate our 20th anniversary this next week.

Has anyone had the sugar free version of the vanilla/strawberry cake? I ordered it for a cruise on the Sensation in 2/2016, but someone canceled my entire Fun Shop order(cake, Bottomless Bubbles, and 12-pack of water) without telling me and without a refund. It was a pain to find out what happened. They gave me a refund instead of giving me what I ordered. The MDR surprised me with a sugar free vanilla cake(no strawberry) but it was terrible.

We have often just gone to the coffee shop and purchased one of the desserts when we find out a table mate had a birthday/ anniversary.. the coffee shop people have written in chocolate on the plate for us... it has always been lovely.. and only 2-3 dollars

My wonderful sister got us a delicious cake from the Fun Shops for our anniversary back in August. I felt bad though because we only had a bite. We were barely in the cabin and there's so much other food on the ship, so I felt like we wasted it :-(