Last Post Replies Views Forum Amphibious Bus Land & Sea Adventure Question

captainmayi

Wow I can't believe no one has gone on the amphibious bus :) Makes me wonder if we shouldn't lol

When I first started researching excursions offered through Carnival for this port, I noticed that this particular excursion received a few "less than stellar" reviews. That may be the reason for lack of response to your inquiry.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi..we did this tour( i booked directly with them ,not Carnival) last Jan. we really enjoyed it. Wear your bathing suit if u want to swim at 7 mile beach( I believe they go to Royal Palms..we just waded in the water as we didn't wear our bathing suits.) The stop there isn't too long, but i do believe it was the last stop. We walked around town for the remainder of our time there. I would contact the company via email and ask if u can take a bus back to port if u want to stay at the beach longer..can't hurt!

• 4 weeks later...

Our tour was at 1:00 (booked through Royal Caribbean) The land portion of the tour was not so great. We were stuck in traffic for most of the time. I was hoping we were going to see things other than within walking distance but nope. The sea part was pretty good although it was hard to see the tv monitors because there was such a glare. The highlight was definitely feeding the fish bread. There were so many of them! The final stop was at the Royal Palms. We didn't have much time there at all. By the time we got off the bus, walked to the beach we had approximately 18 minutes. Just enough time to wade in the water, down a drink and head back. No staying later because the last tender was right at the time we were returning. We wouldn't do it again, but that's our opinion.