Can I do all this in one day from Limon?

Nevada Jen

We are in port from 11 to 6. I really want to do a private Jaguar Sanctuary Tour and some sort of boat transport in the tortuguero canal. Are they close enough to each other that I can pull them both off in the limited time on shore? If you only had time for 1, which would you do? Its me, my dad and my 12 year old son. All in good shape. I can't seem to find tours that combine the two things. Any idea how to set up a private tour?

If I were you I would contact one of the tours that offer these items. We did the boat tour and found it interesting but I would think the 12 year old would enjoy the jaguar tour better if not able to do both. I am 62 and this is just my opinion. We are going back in 2019 and since we did the boat tour will not be doing it again. We did see sloths in trees as a distance and some monkeys but nothing close like you may see at the jaguar tour.

If I were you I would contact one of the tours that offer these items. We did the boat tour and found it interesting but I would think the 12 year old would enjoy the jaguar tour better if not able to do both. I am 62 and this is just my opinion. We are going back in 2019 and since we did the boat tour will not be doing it again. We did see sloths in trees as a distance and some monkeys but nothing close like you may see at the jaguar tour.

The 12 year old would find the boat tour "lame"!

:D We are much older and we found it "lame"! LOL

Go for the Jaguar Tour! (y)