Movies filmed on Harmony of the Seas

We all love cruising, so we weren’t main target of RCCL.

I wonder how many brand new cruisers they’ve got because of these movies.

When people see all of those empty pool chairs they will probably come over in droves..... then they will get a taste of reality!:D

When people see all of those empty pool chairs they will probably come over in droves..... then they will get a taste of reality!:D

That’s right. I am sure it’s done on purpose!

Although I think Oasis class isn’t that bad in terms of pool space.

Now... if they decide to sail on Anthem first, which is convenient to NYC market.... [emoji4]

(And I like Anthem, but you need to know how to “cook” it)

Love At Sea

Alexa stars as an event planner organizing a culinary cruise and has everything set to the last detail...until she learns she'll be dealing with the rookie cruise director, portrayed by Carlos, who has his own way of doing things.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7936538/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3

August 11, 2018

I'm a Hallmark junkie (yes I know, I'm a sap for bad, schmaltzy, romance movies). Love at Sea kind of makes me want to try Harmony. I prefer smaller ships, but this looks amazing.

Watched all of "Like Father" and part of "Love at Sea". Like Father was cute but the best part was the ship and "Good Morning, Good Morning, Good MOrning -- this is Captain Johnny from the Bridge" (he was our captain about 7 times on Mariner).

So far I like "Love at Sea" -- showcases the ship even better. In addition to the stars, it's good to see Audrey Landers -- she was Afton in Dallas and the guy who played Cole on Falcon Crest as her boyfriend.

Loved hearing Captain Johnny saying “Good Morning, Good Morning Good Morning. This is Captain Johnny from the bridge”. By far the most customer friendly and interactive Captain we have ever had on a cruise while on the Allure in the. Mediterranean cruise in 2015.

Loved hearing Captain Johnny saying “Good Morning, Good Morning Good Morning. This is Captain Johnny from the bridge”. By far the most customer friendly and interactive Captain we have ever had on a cruise while on the Allure in the. Mediterranean cruise in 2015.
Loved that part too. He was our captain about 6 or 7 times on Mariner out of Port Canaveral. Hope he will be our captain when HM moves to Port C. The other captain, Captain Gus, is great too. :):D