Chocolate Cowboy

wildescapade

Just wanted to let everyone know that ONE passenger on the Bliss sailing September 30, complained about his "dirty" hat and he was told not to wear it the rest of the cruise. I only saw him wearing it on the first night, after that, no hat. For me, the hat is his signature, and he is an awesome bartender, one of the best I have ever had!!! Some people just don't get it

He told me that he is buying a new hat the next time he gets off the ship. He has been with NCL 17 years, why didn't they just tell this passenger anything they wanted to hear and then just ignore it? I filed a complaint with guest services. Showed them his photo from the Escape, then said, "I can't find this guy anywhere, cuz he is NOT wearing his hat" she thought I was crazy but she took my complaint form!

I was lucky enough to meet Clarence on my Escape sailing in 2017. He's such a nice and fun person. He's a great bartender too. I'm so happy to know he is on the Bliss. Can't wait to see him on Saturday!

Shame on the person that complained about a hat. :mad:

Does anyone know if he'll be on the Feb 2019 sailing of Bliss? I've heard so much about Clarence that I hope we get to meet him someday!!!!

I'm also hoping we find Nathaniel. He absolutely made our cruise on the Escape feb 2017 in Spice H2o. The best server anyone could ask for!!!!!

What a shame someone would complain about a hat!. I've found in life when a person complains about small stuff they are a miserable person and there's no fixing it.

• Like 1

Bong's famous one liner...

You want me make you drunk?

We love Bong and Clarence.

We heard Bong will be on the Spirit in Dec. when we are on Bliss, but think

Cowboy will be there.

Anyone who knows please post. :cool:

People are jerks. Near the end of the Bliss Transatlantic Bong and Clarence had to stop wearing their pins I made for the CC group because someone complained they couldn't get them anywhere.

I recall when you noted that. So paid particular attention to Bliss Panama Canal cruise right after your TA he had one of your pin choices displayed loud and proud.:)

We heard Bong will be on the Spirit in Dec. when we are on Bliss, but think Cowboy will be there.

Anyone who knows please post. :cool:

Message from Bong last week. He is on vacation, and will return to the Bliss. Didn't say when, but I'm thinking he'll likely be there in December.

People are jerks. Near the end of the Bliss Transatlantic Bong and Clarence had to stop wearing their pins I made for the CC group because someone complained they couldn't get them anywhere.

They really added something to that cruise that made it seem a bit special. I loved going for a Raspberry & Guava Mojito as always ended up being more than just a trip to the bar.

The pins were great too. :D

• Like 1

I was lucky enough to meet Clarence on my Escape sailing in 2017. He's such a nice and fun person. He's a great bartender too. I'm so happy to know he is on the Bliss. Can't wait to see him on Saturday!

Shame on the person that complained about a hat. :mad:

As far as I can remember from what Cowboy told me, this Saturday is his last cruise before a 6 week break. then he will be back on the Bliss until they put him on the Encore. Please if you see him, post a photo of him with his hat! I couldn't get one!

As far as I can remember from what Cowboy told me, this Saturday is his last cruise before a 6 week break. then he will be back on the Bliss until they put him on the Encore. Please if you see him, post a photo of him with his hat! I couldn't get one!

Oh, I lucked out then. :DI'll get a pic and post, well that's if the wackos haven't totally ruined it that he can't wear his hat anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, seizetheseas said:

Going on Bliss 12/29 and Chocolate's bar is my first stop. Last I heard he's at Sugarcane - can anyone confirm? Hope to see him, hat and all. 

Thanks! 

We sail Jan. 5th and looking forward to seeing Chocolate Cowboy, Bong, Rommel, and Michael.(They were all on the Escape in 2016)

Thought I had read a pax complained about Cowboy's hat ( looked dirty) and they made him take it off. Hopefully it isn't true or he has a new one.

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:06 PM, CoffeeGoddess said:

My wife and I were on that same cruise and gave him a couple of Marine Corps pins that anyone can purchase and someone complained about that and he had to take them off of his hat. 

3 hours ago, seizetheseas said:

Going on Bliss 12/29 and Chocolate's bar is my first stop. Last I heard he's at Sugarcane - can anyone confirm? Hope to see him, hat and all. 

Thanks! 

He was at Sugarcane during the Thanksgiving cruise.  We only saw him wearing his hat one night and we frequented Sugarcane often.

7 hours ago, beerman2 said:

We sail Jan. 5th and looking forward to seeing Chocolate Cowboy, Bong, Rommel, and Michael.(They were all on the Escape in 2016)

Thought I had read a pax complained about Cowboy's hat ( looked dirty) and they made him take it off. Hopefully it isn't true or he has a new one.

We sailed the Bliss Dec. 1- 7. This was the hat he wore.. looks new...

DSC00039.JPG

• Like 1