Escape room on Ovation?

I've read (and watched) a number of reviews for Ovation and a very small number of them mention an escape/puzzle room. Is it a case of not a lot of people being interested in it, or it is rarely open, or some other reason why not a lot of people seem to at least mention it in their reviews?

I understand that people don't want to (and shouldn't) give away the secrets of the room, but I couldn't even find mention of it on the RC website or any of the bookings in the cruise planner.

Can anyone help shed some light on this room that may or may not even exist??

I know that the Escape Room is on Anthem, Harmony so I would think it would be on Ovation. When I did it on Anthem it was free but when I went to book it on Harmony the cost was $19/person. If it is offered it would be listed in the cruise planner under activities, if you can't find it there you can ask once you get onboard

I participated on Ovation this time last year. Once onboard I was using the IQ app on my phone to book IFly and noticed it as a booking option in the app. Glad I saw it because it was great fun. Our group of gen x, y and baby boomers from 4 states got out with 30 secs to go. There was no cost. I think only 10-12 people can do it at any one time and it is only open at select times. I guess that is why it’s not overly advertised. It’s located in the hallway entrance to the Seaplex on the port side.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Newby58