Private Tour suggestions Nassau

kt2e

Hi Fellow Cruisers!

Will be in Nassau for a day while on Symphony of the Seas in Feb.

Looking for suggestions on private tour companies to show us around.

There will be 4 adults. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Kate

I have done a tour with Cheryl Bahamas Taxi and Tours. I can't recommend them highly enough. They are superb, professional. You walk out of the port and the driver meets you and takes you on a great tour in a nice vehicle, air conditioned, and he'll tell you all about the island. There are also other private tours that I'm not familiar with, you can check Trip Advisor. That's where I found Cheryl as they had a lot of great reviews and it's well deserved. VERY fair price, too.

Nassau is pretty big with a lot of history so a private tour is a great idea to see the island. I would personally budget and request to see Ardastra Zoo and also have lunch at the Fish Fry so you can "do it all."

• 2 weeks later...

We are a three generation family of 9 who used Cheryl Bahamas Taxi and Tours in June for a private 4 hour tour. We were provided with excellent service and were able to customize our tour to please everyone. Our tour guide Craig had a menu in the van for a restaurant at Arawak Cay. He called in our lunch order, so that it was ready when we arrived. That saved our precious tour time! Do plan a visit to Ardastra Zoo and feed the Lory Parrots; it's an experience you won't forget. We've been there twice.

We are a three generation family of 9 who used Cheryl Bahamas Taxi and Tours in June for a private 4 hour tour. We were provided with excellent service and were able to customize our tour to please everyone. Our tour guide Craig had a menu in the van for a restaurant at Arawak Cay. He called in our lunch order, so that it was ready when we arrived. That saved our precious tour time! Do plan a visit to Ardastra Zoo and feed the Lory Parrots; it's an experience you won't forget. We've been there twice.

How much did your tour cost? Is it by the hour or flat rate?