Royal Princess New York

East Coast Departures

Baltimore, Boston, Cape Liberty, Charleston, Montreal, New York, Norfolk, & Philadelphia l
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:20 PM.
Springfield, Illinois, Hayward, WI, Naples, FL
911 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Does anyone know where the Royal Princess will dock 11/5/18 in New York. We want to do a tour to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. How far is it from the pier to Battery Park? What is the best way to get there?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future Cruises, Royal Princess Canada/New England 10, 2018, New Sky Princess 28 Days 11/2019

SPENDING OUR KIDS INHERITANCE ONE CRUISE AT A TIME!
18,144 Posts
Joined Jul 2007
Per the official port schedule, it is docking in Brooklyn.

https://www.nycruise.com/schedule/

As a word of caution there are occasional errors on the schedule, sometimes because it wasn't updated when a change is made.

I would suggest taking a taxi or Uber from the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal to Battery Park. It's not very far, under 5 miles, it's just that you have to travel from Brooklyn to Manhattan.
Boston area
20,656 Posts
Joined Jan 2007
Originally posted by Amtrack Springfield
Does anyone know where the Royal Princess will dock 11/5/18 in New York. We want to do a tour to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. How far is it from the pier to Battery Park? What is the best way to get there?
Royal Princess is scheduled to dock in Brooklyn.

You can take the MTA water taxi to Lower Manhattan Pier 11 and walk or cab to Battery Park.

https://www.ferry.nyc/routes-and-sch...outh-brooklyn/ Select the "To Wall Street/Pier 11" schedule. Cost is $2.75
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Carol

New York
5,468 Posts
Joined Jan 2000
If you are able to plan in advance, it is "highly recommended" that you get tickets in advance. Check out the "Statue of Liberty "website for LOTS of information.
Long Island, NY
7,469 Posts
Joined Apr 2000
Originally posted by marco
If you are able to plan in advance, it is "highly recommended" that you get tickets in advance. Check out the "Statue of Liberty "website for LOTS of information.

I would not attempt to do it unless I had advance tickets in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature