Bayonne Cruise Parking for Port Liberty - Adventure of the Seas

East Coast Departures

Baltimore, Boston, Cape Liberty, Charleston, Montreal, New York, Norfolk, & Philadelphia l
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:23 AM.
USA
524 Posts
Joined Apr 2012
Originally posted by ScottVV
Thanks all for your input, etc... The savings for 7 days at Bayonne Cruise parking is 45ish dollars ... that's not worth saving IMHO.... I just hope there's parking available for Friday departures for the Adventure.. Does anyone know if there's a return cruise on 19 July? I'm leaving on the 20th.
Adventure will return on the 20th, and leave again on the 20th. There isn't a day between turnarounds.

You'll likely park in a spot recently vacated by the previous cruise.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Past:
Carnival Triumph - August 2008
New York
1,643 Posts
Joined Sep 2001
Cape Liberty will have only one ship in port on that date. Cars will be leaving the parking area as soon as people exit the ship. You should have NO problem finding a spot.

bosco
376 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
Originally posted by ScottVV
Thanks all for your input, etc... The savings for 7 days at Bayonne Cruise parking is 45ish dollars ... that's not worth saving IMHO.... I just hope there's parking available for Friday departures for the Adventure.. Does anyone know if there's a return cruise on 19 July? I'm leaving on the 20th.

The 20th?? Are you certain? Adventure sails on the 22nd.

Plenty of parking will be available, even with Celebrity Summit passengers already parked there right now.

Even plenty of parking for the Anthem on the 23rd.

Maryland
533 Posts
Joined Nov 2013
Originally posted by meadowlander
Most likely, many Anthem departing passengers will free spaces in the garage for the new cruisers. There have been reports that Celebrity Summit cruisers are not given the option of using the garage. I would suggest an arrival time at Cape Liberty between 10-10:30.
Good to know. Thanks!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Future Cruises:
Anthem of the Seas - May 2019 - Bermuda & Caribbean.

Past Cruises:
Carnival Pride - May 2015 - Eastern Caribbean.
Carnival Legend - April 2014 - Western Caribbean.

Carnival Pride - June 2011 - Eastern Caribbean.

146 Posts
Joined Oct 2007
I would suggest you park at the port. Bayonne is an urban industrial area and frankly I would not park my car ANYWHERE in that area with out it being in a secured lot. The port is way out on a man peninsula that's heavily guarded by port security and police. Just pay the $20.00 a day for a piece of mind that you're car will be present when you get off the ship.
51 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Originally posted by ObstructedView2

The 20th?? Are you certain? Adventure sails on the 22nd.

Plenty of parking will be available, even with Celebrity Summit passengers already parked there right now.

Even plenty of parking for the Anthem on the 23rd.

Reading and comprehending is key.. I said I'm leaving on 20 July... Not 20 June. Thanks and you're welcome...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruised !!

2018 Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas - July 20th, 2018!!
2017 Carnival Pride - July 2017 - A++
2016 NCL Gem - July 2016 - C-
2015 NCL Breakaway - Nov 2015 - A+++
51 Posts
Joined Jan 2018
Originally posted by 95south
I would suggest you park at the port. Bayonne is an urban industrial area and frankly I would not park my car ANYWHERE in that area with out it being in a secured lot. The port is way out on a man peninsula that's heavily guarded by port security and police. Just pay the $20.00 a day for a piece of mind that you're car will be present when you get off the ship.
That's the plan.. The more is see and read, it's not worth it. Thanks all for the info for me and the others!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruised !!

2018 Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas - July 20th, 2018!!
2017 Carnival Pride - July 2017 - A++
2016 NCL Gem - July 2016 - C-
2015 NCL Breakaway - Nov 2015 - A+++