Jolly Mon Sailboat

pjcoach

My wife and two sons sailed on the Jolly Mon with Jennifer and Chuck this past week and had a great time. I would highly recommend sailing with them. They only carry a maximum of 6 guests, so it is great for avoiding the overcrowded boats you see. We did the half day with lunch and the food and drinks were both great. It was very convenient, only about a 10 minute walk from our cruise ship dock in havensight to where Chuck picked us up with the zodiac to bring us out to the Jolly Mon. We had a very fun sail over to Buck Island ( it was a windy day, according to Chuck about 20 knots). When we got to Buck Island we could snorkel s wreck there or just swim or hang out on the boat. The lunch, especially the chicken was great.

Our sail back was fun as well, and the day ended to quickly. Happy to answer any questions. Book the Jolly Mon before someone else does.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Our group of 4 sailed on the Jolly Mon on February 26, 2018.

Chuck and Jennifer Cannon were wonderful! Jen provided us with amazing food and beverages.. our favorite being painkillers! Both are super friendly and easy going - like hanging out with good friends!

Sailed to Buck Island and snorkeled the shipwreck. Instead of another snorkeling stop, we asked Captain Chuck if we could just sail, so we sailed around St Thomas and that was so nice and relaxing.

Highly recommend!!!:)

So nice to here Jolly Mon is back sailing. We were on her under previous owners several years ago. Due to several issues not related to sailing, they were in the process of selling when we were on them. I understood the boat went "private use" for a time. Wishing Jennifer and Chuck great success. And hope they kept the Iguana tees.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
This sounds exactly like what my husband and I are looking for! Could I be so bold to ask for a ballpark figure on the price? Thanks!

Ballpark for all sailing charters in St. Thomas is around $150pp. We haven't sailed Jolly Mom, but have sailed Rumbaba a couple of times in the past and will be on her again in September. They are pricey, but amazing!