Bouquet for NRMA

GUT2407

a while back I posted looking for hints on Explorer of the seas as Miss Gut and her mate were going on her.

Well her friend had a real bad health scare and they had to cancel.

They had taken insurance with NRMA.

CANT say enough for how great NRMA were.

I’m not sure whether the friend couldn’t stand the thought of three nights with Miss Gut, :halo: or if it was after I told them they might get to meet gbenjo :evilsmile:.

a while back I posted looking for hints on Explorer of the seas as Miss Gut and her mate were going on her.

Well her friend had a real bad health scare and they had to cancel.

They had taken insurance with NRMA.

CANT say enough for how great NRMA were.

I’m not sure whether the friend couldn’t stand the thought of three nights with Miss Gut, :halo: or if it was after I told them they might get to meet gbenjo :evilsmile:.

Great to hear about positive outcomes for travel insurance claims Mr GUT.

Leigh

Good outcome, NRMA uses Covermore Insurance. I have taken cover out with them for our trip this year, competitive pricing.:cool: I had a previous claim with Covermore some years ago, they paid out.

I haven't yet to claim with my travel insurance so I don't really know how they will be if I ever have to.

So great to hear a positive experience when one had to make a claim.

Next time I take out travel insurance I will go and get a quote from NRMA.

They actually have an office in my small country town. Can't beat that for service. :)

Thanks Gut for the information.

I haven't yet to claim with my travel insurance so I don't really know how they will be if I ever have to.

So great to hear a positive experience when one had to make a claim.

Next time I take out travel insurance I will go and get a quote from NRMA.

They actually have an office in my small country town. Can't beat that for service. :)

Thanks Gut for the information.

We were the same used them a few times never claimed. (On travel anyway) but impressed by how they dealt with this.

We were concerned that they might say Miss Gut had to go (as only the friend was sick) but as both were on one policy no issue

We were the same used them a few times never claimed. (On travel anyway) but impressed by how they dealt with this.

We were concerned that they might say Miss Gut had to go (as only the friend was sick) but as both were on one policy no issue

its a wonder they put them on the same policy if they have a different address as most companies make you take out a seperate policy

i asked them for a quote for an annual policy and me being a gold member i thought they'd be cheaper and give me a good deal but they were a lot dearer than insure & go

I liked the way NRMA Insurance allowed you to do a self assessment of pre existing and I have a few, on line, before giving you a price.

But then I am a NRMA loyalist , been a member 50 years, got all our car insurances, house/contents insurances with them.:halo:

But you have to remember NRMA are really just an agent of Covermore Insurance from Qld. I am fine with that set up.