Traveling from prague to Nuremburg

plank

My DH and I are looking for transportation from Prague to Nuremburg.It seems it will be bus or train. We noticed that most modes get you in during the wee hours of the morning which wouldn't work to board the ship.Don't want to have to get a room.We aren't sailing til 2019, but ever planning with much excitement.

Which ship/company are you sailing? We are doing this itinerary in 2019 also (we are going in October). We are doing Avalon Imagery II. Avalon provides the nights in Prague as well as the transport via motor coach to Nuremburg. Do you not get transportation with the one you are using?

I agree with the Student Bus Agency recommendation. You get the bus at the train station in Prague and it drops you off at the train station in Nuremberg where you can get a taxi to your boat.

• 2 weeks later...
Which ship/company are you sailing? We are doing this itinerary in 2019 also (we are going in October). We are doing Avalon Imagery II. Avalon provides the nights in Prague as well as the transport via motor coach to Nuremburg. Do you not get transportation with the one you are using?

We are doing Prague on our own.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We traveled with Uniword last year. Prague on our own for 2 days and then through the Uniworld 2 days, transfer included. That goodness we used Uniworld.

We got to Nuremburg and then were informed that due to an accident the boat could not pick us up in Nuremberg and was waiting in Passau:o

Another 2 hour bus ride to Passau.

Once in a lifetime occurrence. Sure you will be fine.