Florida Cruisers - Meet and Greet

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:45 AM.
44,239 Posts
Joined Apr 2007
Originally posted by bronxgirl25
To all who celebrate!!

Two emails coming your way. See you Tuesday.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Pia

South FLorida
2,290 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
Originally posted by Pia1913
Two emails coming your way. See you Tuesday.
Got them, thank you! Looking forward to Tuesday!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Oregon, USA
10,745 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
Just thought I would remind anyone who is interested: We are getting together for a Florida M&G by doing the BVE (Bon Voyage Experience) on Dec. 8 on the Grand. So, anyone who either lives close to Fort Lauderdale or will be in the area on that date, we'd love to have you join us. It's $39 pp and includes a tour of the ship, a lovely lunch, a glass of wine and photos. For those who book a cruise within a certain amount of time, this fee will be applied towards the cost of the cruise.

We already have several people signed up for this and it will be a wonderful way of meeting each other in advance of the Royal. Anyone interested please email me for the details at my email address on the spreadsheet. Should be a really fun time! Something else to keep in mind, for those of you running out of FCC's, you may purchase them during the BVE! Sorry for the duplication, but I am also posting this on the Roll Call board.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Lynda
NEW YORK
2,330 Posts
Joined Oct 2000
This is being posted several months after Lynda's reminder, but the date is drawing close. Again a reminder that if anyone is in the Ft. Lauderdale area on Dec. 8th, a group of us are doing a Meet and Greet BVE on the Grand Princess. Some people are doing a b2b on the ship and some of us are going on for the day. If you want to join us, just call Princess or your TA to make arrangments for the BVE. It should be lots of fun.

Ruth-Ann
Pinellas County, FL
5 Posts
Joined Feb 2013
Hi, we are seasoned cruisers from Pinellas County, FL, who are sailing on the Royal Princess, Mediterranean Cruise departing on August 22, 2013 and would like to touch base with anyone else in our area who will be on the same cruise.
44,239 Posts
Joined Apr 2007
Originally posted by SunViking43
Hi, we are seasoned cruisers from Pinellas County, FL, who are sailing on the Royal Princess, Mediterranean Cruise departing on August 22, 2013 and would like to touch base with anyone else in our area who will be on the same cruise.
We're on the Royal for 30 days beginning Sept. 27th, but if you are still home the weekend before your departure, we are having a M & G at Seasons 52 in Orlando; Saturday August 17th at 1:00 PM. If you want to post your email, I can tell you whom to contact.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Pia