Beachbody On Demand - Anyone using?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Lose Before You Cruise
A place for cruisers to share their stories of how to lose weight before a cruise. Virtual snacks allowed, but only in small quantities.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:14 AM.
Baton Rouge, LA
285 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Anybody using Beachbody on Demand to get their workouts streamed to them?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Do me a favor and watch this video
[email protected]
The Healthiest Meal of the Day.

Commodore Enchanted Capri - October 2000
Carnival Fantasy - 11/21-26/2009
Carnival Conquest - May 19-26, 2013
Carnival Dream - October 21, 2018
MS
73 Posts
Joined Feb 2017
No I have not used it but was considering trying the free 30 day trial to see if I like it....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
2018-Carnival Sunshine-Grand Turk/Amber Cove
2017-Carnival Dream-Cozumel/Belize/Mahogany Bay
2017-Carnival Dream-Montego Bay/Grand Cayman/Cozumel
2003~Carnival Fascination~Cozumel/Key West
1993~NCL S/S Norway~St Thomas/St John/St Croix
1991 Admiral/SS Emerald Seas~Bahamas/Cococay
6 Posts
Joined Jul 2017
Originally posted by tommy2tone_1999
Anybody using Beachbody on Demand to get their workouts streamed to them?
Yep!!! I love Beachbody. Affordable, private, and a variety of workouts that match different fitness levels.
Philadelphia, PA
476 Posts
Joined Jun 2003
Yes! I do at least two days of that a week and I am also working through the Walking/Running for Weight Loss app. I just started 30 Day Yoga Retreat today and it was Killer. I may try to do it for all 14 days until we leave for our cruise and then download and bring a few of the 10 minute workouts along for in the cabin!

One of the perks is you can now download as many workouts as you like!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming:
Celebrity Equinox- July 30 2017

Carnival-2
MSC-1
Princess-2
Royal-8
1,142 Posts
Joined Dec 2005
My daughter is a Beach Body On Demand Coach. She looks great and has never been healthier. She is also an RN (O.R.) nurse and loves helping people get started on their health journey.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Chanderis S.S. Britanis- 1989 Best Food! This ship later sank and is laying at the bottom of the ocean
Carnival Fantasy- 5/8/94 The Famous John Heald was our CD
Carnival Destiny- 4/6/97 Corey Schmidt CD did a great show with his beautiful birds
Princess Sun Princess- 1/17/98 I think we were the youngest people on the entire ship
Carnival Destiny- 4/11/99 Now known as the Carnival Sunshine
Carnival Holiday- 1/24/00 Saw many spouting whales and many dolphins from our ship
Carnival Victory- 4/8/01 13 Family members with us on this cruise - Hubby sang Butterfly Kisses to our daughter on stage for passanger talent show
Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas- 4/4/04 Coolest Captain (Captain Johnny)
Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas- 4/23/06 Captain Johnny Again! Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning!
Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas- 4/27/08 Dined at captains table, and toured the bridge
Carnival Legend 9/11/11 Funnest Happy Hours with Mom and Dad
Carnival Dream 10/13/12 Captain wouldn't blast the horn until I sent him a private note stating how much I love hearing it!
Royal Caribbean- Oasis of the Seas 11/2/13 Coolest Ship - Mom and Dad were the absolute stars of the Newlywed, Not So Newlywed Show - Our Danish friend from Copenhagen joined us for this family cruise
Carnival Sunshine- 11/14 Got to know the fun,very talented, and beautiful Singers and Dancers and Cruise Director who made our cruise extra special - Hubby danced on stage in a production
Royal Caribbean- Freedom of the Seas 9/13/15 Enjoyed the shows, the piano bar, and snorkeling at Cemetery Beach in Grand Cayman
Orlando, Florida
2,351 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
I have it and love it! I took my dvds with me to stay on track in March. I have a us single dvd player to plug in my tablet. But now if you have the BOD app you can download workouts to your phone.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming:
3/18 - RCCL Adventure OTS - San Juan to ABC
4/19 - NCL Pride - Western Caribbean

25 cruises and counting!
Carnival: Platinum, and counting!
RCCL: Platinum, and counting!
Princess: 1 cruise for the honeymoon
NCL: 2 cruises, but we'll be back!