Harvest Caye excursions to Belize proper?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Private Islands
Disney's Castaway Cay, Carnival Corp.'s Grand Turk & Half Moon Cay, RCI's Labadee & Coco Cay, Princess Cays etc.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:59 PM.
Washington DC
2,302 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
I'm looking at the shore excursions on the NCL site for Harvest Caye, and seeing a bunch that seem to go to Belize proper. The Mayan ruins at Nim Li Punit, Garifuna Cultural Museum, etc. The list also includes cabanas, the ropes course, etc. It's the Belize excursions that interest me, though, and yet I didn't think excursions like that happen on a private island - I've been to Labadee but that's it.

Does anyone know if these excursions are usually offered? Our schedule says we'll be at Harvest Caye from 8am to 7pm, so there's plenty of time...I just didn't think they were possible!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Fredericksburg, va. USA
84,343 Posts
Joined May 2001
Harvest Cay, while a "private" area, still belongs to Belize...it's possible that you could leave that "private" area.....
minnesota
700 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
I've been to Harvest Cay and please believe me, you really want to stay there for the day. That place is amazing and BEAUTIFUL ! I would go back there in a heartbeat !
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature