Carnival Magic Suite 7277

thechandlers99

Has anyone stayed in this room? What was the noise like?

We are traveling with our 2 year old and are booked in this room. I'm starting to get nervous about the location and the noise but our only option is to move to a Grand Suite for $1400 more. We are willing to do that if this room will be miserable but it's a lot of money and I'd prefer not to do that if it won't be too bad.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are also staying on this floor on the magic, but ours are 7351, 7355. I have heard this floor is pretty quiet. The only thing I would say is your are across from the elevators, I have heard that it can sometimes be annoying with the ding, especially if they are busy. I don't know for sure since this is our first cruise. As far as the atrium goes.....I have no idea. Sorry I probably wasn't much help.

I can't speak for that particular cabin but being right by the atrium elevators, you may get noise from entertainment and activities being held in the atrium. We had a cabin on the Dream that was on deck 9 but right by the atrium elevators. The elevators didn't bother us but it was loud whenever there was entertainment in the atrium. That being said, it didn't bother us because we were up late most nights anyway and there normally wasn't anything going on in the atrium after about midnight.

• 8 months later...
Thank you! We are planning on bringing the sound machine so hopefully that will cover any noise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How did the room end up working out for you? We're booked in the same room and I'm worried about the noise from the atrium.