New England cruisers

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:47 PM.
montreal
677 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
have a great time, yes really !

Norm's snow blower has not seen so much action in years!

Enjoy the warmth and have a safe and wonderful trip!

Jo
Burlington, VT
6,925 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Thank you, Jo…

We've had more than our share of snow in the past couple of weeks. The snow on our deck is close to four feet high. I started shoveling it off yesterday, but got only half way through; I plan to finish tomorrow.

Stay warm…

Lew

Sent from my iPad Mini
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

XXRoll Calls - 2018: Royal - Jan 19, 2018Royal - Jan 29, 2018Royal - Feb 8, 2018Regal - Sep 8, 2018
XXRoll Calls - 2019: Reflection - January 18, 2019 Reflection - January 28, 2019 Golden - Apr 16, 2019
Central Florida
1,731 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
Originally posted by -Lew-
Happy New Year friends... Nan and I wish you a Happy and Healthy 2013.

Thought about you on December 27th as we enjoyed dinner at Leunig's before heading over to the Flynn Theater to see the traveling troupe of West Side Story. As always, our dinner was special.

We're heading out on January 23rd to Ft. Lauderdale for 20 days on the Emerald. After we disembark on February 15th, we'll drive up the Lake Buena Vista where we'll stay at our timeshare at Walt Disney World until we fly home on March 20th. We're looking forward to getting out of the snow and cold.

Lew
PS... I have some special salt if anyone wants it...
Well you are a city of fine food and abundant culture. But you can keep all that snow. No wonder you are headed to the Caribbean and Florida. Good move.

Maybe we should have a New England get together in Buena Vista when you are here. I bet there are quite a few from New England down here for the winter. Nan why don't you organize a New England get together with all from Florida invited?

The salt hasn't been claimed yet? Where is Carolyn?
montreal
677 Posts
Joined Jul 2009
good idea Dave, but why not here in Montreal? snow banks, cold winds, freezing drizzle, a good time would be had by all.....

Jo
Central Florida
1,731 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
Originally posted by jodi58
good idea Dave, but why not here in Montreal? snow banks, cold winds, freezing drizzle, a good time would be had by all.....

Jo
I would love to come back to Montreal, but not in the winter. The coldest I have ever felt in my life was one winter day in Montreal. Even my knees were frozen